• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearthstone EU Tournament #1 | Tournament over, congratulations ViviOggi

Iryx

Congrats to Oggi for winning 3-1, thankfully turn 2 topdeck Wild Growth saved me from getting blown out.

Rapstah

Thanks for hosting, Rapstah.

Thanks!

Does anyone have any feedback on the organisation or the format? Was conquest with three classes (and the same classes for the entire tournament) optimal? Was one week too long between matches? Was single elimination better than double elimination?

ViviOggi

Thanks guys and thanks to Rapstah for the organization and emergency production, it was a lot of fun. We shouldn't wait too long with the next one!

I liked the freedom re: scheduling and keeping classes but not decks for the entire tournament. Allows you to tech but also gives the class selection weight. Goddamn Blizzard and their region locking though, would be so nice to have one global tournament.

Iryx

Thanks!

Does anyone have any feedback on the organisation or the format? Was conquest with three classes (and the same classes for the entire tournament) optimal? Was one week too long between matches? Was single elimination better than double elimination?

I felt like having three locked classes, but being able to change up your deck was a good way of doing it. One week was alright. I think single elimination is fine with so few players, but I played trough the entire thing, if I had lost on week one I probably would've wanted double elimination.

Top Bottom