• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Heroes for Hire: Iron Fist joins Luke Cage S2

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
How to fix Danny:

1) Stop having him say he's the immortal Iron Fist, defender of Kun Lun, sworn enemy of the Hand.
2) Make him actually fight well
3) Let him actually do some cool Iron Fist shit
4) Stop having him say he's the immortal Iron Fist, defender of Kun Lun, sworn enemy of the Hand.
5) Stop having him say he's the immortal Iron Fist, defender of Kun Lun, sworn enemy of the Hand.
yeah but like

if he doesn't say that

how will people know

how

KonradLaw

But I thought Iron Fist was supposed to be "successful" in terms of viewerships or something? Why not just give him his own second season? Aah writers and executives.

He will get his own second season. Finn Jones is now mostly training for that and has been for quite some time. So I doubt he will be a regular in Luke Cage S2. Probably will just pop in for an episode or two. It makes sense for Danny to appear in that show because at this point he's pretty much the only friend Luke has.

Trouble

Banned
Hot take: While I like Luke Cage mostly well, let's be real here. The only good Marvel Netflix series so far is Daredevil.

rMGrTFL.gif

Faynwulf

Marvel, stop. Everyone hates Fin Jones as Iron Fist. Don't make Luke Cage worse...

Speak for yourself.

While I didn't like the first half of IF, I also didn't like the second half of LC. They had some pretty good chemistry in The Defenders. So why not? Scott Buck isn't there so it can only get better.

caliph95

Hopefully Cage can get Danny Rand, the immortal Iron Fist, defender of Kun Lun, sworn enemy of the Hand to chill the fuck out.

conpfreak

When are they going to pair Jessica and Luke again? The Luke and Claire dynamic just doesn't do it for me. Plus, shouldn't they be moving these characters towards marriage?

tmdorsey

No JJ, no sale. Stop making Luke and Claire happen.

This.

Whatever chemistry Jessica snd Luke are supposed to have isn't there at all imo. Luke's actor has better chem with Rosario.

Damn, I couldn't disagree more. It feels like Claire and Luke's relationship was forced to me. Not like Luke's and Jessica where it started off physical because they each found someone they could truly let loose with and ended up turning into them legit caring for each other.

I got completely sold on Luke and Jessica after the scene in JJ where Luke is unconscious and Jessica talks about how he's helping her even while knocked and she talks about her dreams for them.

MartyStu

Hot take: While I like Luke Cage mostly well, let's be real here. The only good Marvel Netflix series so far is Daredevil.

This is not a hot take.

Daredevil Season 1 is the only consistently good Marvel Netflix show.

Luke Cage was well to unseating it until the second half.

Jessica Jones could also have unseated it had it been half as long.

yunbuns

Strongly disagree. It's electric.

Damn, I couldn't disagree more. It feels like Claire and Luke's relationship was forced to me. Not like Luke's and Jessica where it started off physical because they each found someone they could truly let loose with and ended up turning into them legit caring for each other.

I got completely sold on Luke and Jessica after the scene in JJ where Luke is unconscious and Jessica talks about how he's helping her even while knocked and she talks about her dreams for them.

And that's totally fine! I respect you guys opinions. I just don't appreciate someone laughing at my opinion because it's different than theirs.

Anyway, I watched LC before JJ so maybe that's why I feel the way I do. When I watched JJ, I just couldn't get into their relationship. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Top Bottom