• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hitman Collectors Edition on Amazon ($140)

91C5FWeTI%2BL._SL1500_.jpg

Saw this on amazon and looked it up on gaf and saw no one post this. CE looks ok although I am excited for Hitman.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019WVLB0A/ref=s9_simh_gw_g63_i9_r?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=0WRVW9NP3QJJWVK68Y7A&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2079475242&pf_rd_i=desktop

Joey Ravn

Banned
At first I was really confused by the lack of a physical copy of the game, but then I remember this is supposed to be episodic, so I guess it's to be expected.

Rule of thumbs: NEVER buy Square-Enix CE.
Even the FFXIV dragon statue is shit.

Better rule of thumb - never buy Collector's Editions.

At least not at launch. Wait until the first run goes out, verify quality/value, then pick one up when the price drops by a third in a month. Sell game, enjoy.

Breads

Banned
There is a collector's edition to an episodic game that won't be completed on release?

We need a new word for this type of product.

Moff

I am interested, but will it be released with the first episode or when the game is complete and all episodes are released?

From the looks of every other third party collector's edition last year, we can watch it go down to $45 in a month and a half.

This.

Price on this thing is ridiculous, especially given its an episodic game that wont be finished for 6-12 months post purchase. SMH. The trends in the industry make me angry and sad.

Top Bottom