• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn still a 2016 title (Uncharted 4 flyer)

Raylan

Banned
So it looks like Horizon: Zero Dawn is still a 2016 title, according to Sony.

Flyer inside the Uncharted 4 box:

c5M4V84.png

Nah, I don't believe it. They said they were targeting 2016 last year and that pretty much confirms for me that it's bound to be a 2017 title in this gen of delays.

Boke1879

It could still be delayed. but It does show that at least at the time of this printing Sony and GG were still targeting a 2016 release.

Abriael

Banned
Unlikely. Of course they're still gonna have "2016" in their marketing, since they haven't announced a delay yet.

Shinobi is the one who revealed what the game was about to begin with, when no one had the slightest idea. It's obvious that his contacts are solid.

Vinc

Well, yeah, that's all they announced so far. They wouldn't put 2017 on there without announcing it first.

Unlikely. Of course they're still gonna have "2016" in their marketing, since they haven't announced a delay yet.

Shinobi is the one who revealed what the game was about to begin with, when no one had the slightest idea. It's obvious that his contacts are solid.

Good Bye Shinobi though.

Elixist

im guessing March 2017. most open world stuff has seen delays so its not like a bold guess.

"Will the Last Guardian be delayed again?"

giphy.gif

labx

Banned
im guessing March 2017. most open world stuff has seen delays so its not like a bold guess.

"Will the Last Guardian be delayed again?"

giphy.gif

Yes. Sorry to crush your dreams. We have to thanks video game god, for FFXV she (god) give us that and Florence cover for stand by me. And that make me think if FFXV is going to be a remake (re-imagination) of Stand By Me (The Movie). Think about it, a boys crew, traveling, etc.

we'll just find out at E3 won't we. i can feel they'll give us a sad excuse but it's good since they'll work on it more so it won't disappoint us.

SJRB

Gold Member
Considering how often Uncharted got delayed I wouldn't be surprised if these were printed 6 months ago.

Yeah, it's only logical to see the last official date on it, since Sony hasn't announced a delay
yet.

So it doesn't mean much IMO.

Edit: Although, The Last Guardian will release this year. I'm pretty confident.

Tankard

They know these things only add up to anger if the game is indeed delayed, right?

I hope it stays this way.

Edit: that's a nice flyer by the way.

Loris146

If GT Sport and TLG are 2016 titles, Horizon will be delayed to early 2017 ( March maybe).

They will rely on third party deals in November and December just like last year.

tebunker

Banned
One of my top 5 most anticipated games. I hope it does come out this year.

It sold me on a PS4.

I was perfectly content to sit out but then I saw those videos and demos and knew I had to play this game. I am really hopeful that Guerilla pull it off too.

cyba89

This doesn't contradict the delay rumor. They have not announced a delay yet so their marketing material will have the 2016 date.

Top Bottom