• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn still a 2016 title (Uncharted 4 flyer)

They know these things only add up to anger if the game is indeed delayed, right?

I hope it stays this way.

Edit: that's a nice flyer by the way.

Who cares? People got mad about Uncharted 4 delays and look where we are with that now. I kind of hope it gets delayed for more polish.

It has been confirmed a typo:

Here's the correct date:

untitled-1riuey.jpg

daumenrunterxiuh8.png

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I don't believe them. I'm pretty sure that every single Sony published PS4 retail game that wasn't a port / remaster has been delayed at least once this generation. Do hope its this year though.

Mar Nosso

Banned
that would be cool. Horizon, FFXV and TLG would make my year (alongside unchy 4) on PS4

Have to agree. Those four games alone make 2016 an incredible year. Still waiting on official news regarding Horizon and TLG though, before we can crown 2016 one of the best in gaming.

Good, it'd be pretty rubbish for sony to have yet another empty holiday
Well rumors suggest the last guardian and gt sport and gravity rush is 2016 too their party is nioh and persona 5. Looking at what's coming for 2016 they'd be silly to put the last guardian in 2016 as well

orochi91

I'd rather they move Horizon and TLG out of the holiday season.

Seriously, releasing your 1st-party game in the midst of all that 3rd-party AAA competition is insane.

Delay these games.

that'd be cool

They never announced otherwise but I still don't think it will come 2016.

Outdated flyer?

Considering Uncharted 4 went gold weeks before the Horizon is delayed rumors, This could mean nothing....

Going to go ahead and say that the delay is real

I wish but I don't get my hopes up

Yeah, I'm sure it's what we all hope, but no way it doesn't slip to February 2017 at earliest.

answer for your crimes, Shinobi

The flyer didn't get Shinobi's memo...

Stop lying.

good bye flyer I guess?

Sure it is, sure it is.

IF it shows up in 2016 I'll be surprised

Believe guys.... Believe

Lunar15

NQHKSVE.gif

Fine by me if it doesn't make it though. I'd rather them take their time on this one.

Also, PR people using the date they know and have been told to say while different things are going on in development? Why I never!
#Hardinlied

A fat load of good hiding behind that tree is gonna do her.

Oh, and I said it before I say it again - I'll eat my hat if Horizon comes out this year. I'll eat it all up.

GHG

I have an idea.

How about we just wait a few weeks for further clarification at e3 before getting our panties in a twist?

Euron

I don't believe this for one second. Until an official delay is announced, they'll keep the original release window in the marketing materials.

And here's a tip: Any game that doesn't have a more specific release window (i.e. Fall/November) than simply a year is very likely to be delayed.

Game was gold a month before the rumor...
Yeah. And I'm pretty sure a Watch Dogs ad I got with my copy of Assassin's Creed IV still said the game was releasing Fall 2013 so this isn't unprecedented at all.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Good, it'd be pretty rubbish for sony to have yet another empty holiday

Who the fuck cares about the season, honestly. There's a metric fuckton of games releasing during the holiday month. I'd rather they release it when the release schedule is barren if it means them not rushing out a game just so it can release around christmas.

Not

Banned
I still am going to have to pick up a PS4 for this, whenever it comes out. I have a better chance if it's later

Developers said they would delay it to 2017 to ensure the quality in PGW last year, this's also their first RPG so I don't think this will release this Holiday even though I want to be wrong

Top Bottom