• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House of Cards S3 |OT| Available now on Netflix! - *Spoilers for all of S3*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chesskid1

Banned
is there a season 2 recap video somewhere?

i remembered netflix offered me a trial after i stopped subbing like a year ago and its still available, so i'm in day 0.

Tamanon

Banned
Stamper can't be dead. He's too integral a player. He might be out of commission for a while and we see how Underwood's plans go without the facilitator around to make them go smoothly.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I can't decide if he's dead or not. Like people have pointed out, it shows him early morning, with his eyes open which would strongly suggest he was dead or at least catatonic. But also I agree with Tamanon, he's too important and I feel like his story isn't over.
Premature |OT|...aren't they supposed to come out the day before?
Let's keep this caliber of posting on gaming side where it belongs.

rexor0717

Having seen the first episode of season 3, I'm really looking forward to the rest of the season. I would have binge watched the whole thing anyways, but now its a day 1 thing.

I hope Frank is more of a schemer this season, the way the presidency just fell in his lap was asinine.

Stamper can't be dead. He's too integral a player. He might be out of commission for a while and we see how Underwood's plans go without the facilitator around to make them go smoothly.

Stamps got stamped, no question.

Gila

There better be more Freddy

I can't even remember what happened to him after his shop went, but he better be back!

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I think he's dead personally, but we will see. I also find it amusing that Rachel is still in this show. She's the one character who I would have never thought would be around this long.

Valkrai

I think he's dead personally, but we will see. I also find it amusing that Rachel is still in this show. She's the one character who I would have never thought would be around this long.

Same, although I do think she'll play a bigger role this season.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
I just caught up with HoC a couple months ago. Cannot WAIT for Season 3. I already took off Friday so it's gonna be a blast.

Does anyone know how Netflix does it? Can I expect to see them up on Netflix on Thursday night (12AM)? Or will it be sometime during the day on Friday? I hope it's the former.

Valkrai

I just caught up with HoC a couple months ago. Cannot WAIT for Season 3. I already took off Friday so it's gonna be a blast.

Does anyone know how Netflix does it? Can I expect to see them up on Netflix on Thursday night (12AM)? Or will it be sometime during the day on Friday? I hope it's the former.

Not sure what time but I'm assuming it would be Midnight EST. All 13 episodes will be live then.

Doug's story ended. There was literally nothing left for him.

He came to an end the moment he asked "what are you doing?".

That's the moment reality hit him.

Sai-kun

Banned
i'm watching the threesome scene again from S2.

holy shit the sexual tension is just amazing. What a fucking awesome scene it was lmao.

I don't know if they'll reference it in S3, but I would love if they did somehow.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I'm so hyped for this, shame I'm travelling until the 18th of March so not sure if/when I'll have time to watch any of it D:

Kinda surprised Fincher is not directing any of the episodes.

I rewatched season 2, and I was much less disappointed in it--perhaps because my overall rating of the series has gone down since the first episode.

Verger

Banned
The Stamper storyline was definitely the worst part of Season 2. It just dragged on and on and it should have not been so much of a focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom