• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House of Cards S3 |OT| Available now on Netflix! - *Spoilers for all of S3*

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielcw

Here are the German episode titles for the first few episodes and their English translations:

1. Die Kehrseite der Macht (The Downside Of Power)
  2. Zwischenlösung (Intermediary Solution)
  3. Staatsbankett (State Dinner)
  4. Die Kandidatin (The Candidate) (female)
  5. Ausnahmezustand (Exceptional Circumstances)

SillyJoe

I had no idea this was out tomorrow. Definitely something for t̶h̶e̶ ̶u̶p̶c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶e̶e̶k̶s̶ the weekend

Aiii

So not worth it
Spend the past few days watching Season 2. I remember being disapointed with it last year, but I enjoyed it a whole lot more this time around. The entire arc leading to Francis becoming President was very well done, I like how, even though it worked or in the end, Frank was in real danger of all his plans falling through several times.

BkMogul

My mom has no idea this is returning tomorrow (even though she's a huge fan). Unsubscribed from Netflix after we watched S2, so this will make for some nice binge watching this weekend (and a pleasant surprise for her)

RoKKeR

Could not be more pleased about my spring break timing this year, jesus.

Any good videos out there with a good recap of Seasons 1 and 2? I feel like I need a refresher for info outside of the big one at the end of last season.

Salsa

I never watched the episodes with commentary and im awfully tempted now but i'll just get confused

cant seem to find the recaps btw, maybe not in my region? wanna freshen up

Double

Watched almost all of season 2 in the last couple of days for the first time to be ready. And I am :)

I thought S3 would be the final tho?!

jtb

Banned
the critics never really liked the show but they've really turned on the show...

I have to say, as much as I enjoyed and defended S1, this is definitely a make-of-break season for me... it's giving me the same vibe Dexter did. The all-powerful psychopath without a proper antagonist to battle, the black humor giving way to general cheese, etc. We'll see, but S2 was major disappointment.

And I think Fincher's non-involvement is a damn shame.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I never watched the episodes with commentary and im awfully tempted now but i'll just get confused

cant seem to find the recaps btw, maybe not in my region? wanna freshen up
Use Hola or another VPN/DNS as a civilized person does.

You should definitely go.
#dead

Watched almost all of season 2 in the last couple of days for the first time to be ready. And I am :)

I thought S3 would be the final tho?!
I expect S3 to be last one and where the proverbial title falls spectacularly.

jtb

Banned
also you're out of your mind if you think S3 is the final season. there's no talent to retain besides Spacey (who's an exec producer and I'm sure enjoys cashing the checks), Fincher jumped ship long ago, and Willimon clearly doesn't have any better career prospects at the moment. the show is a juggernaut of a cash cow. this goes on for at least 5 seasons.

My mom watches the show (yeah I know, god bless her) and she says she loved Stamper, I don't get it. He's exceptionally creepy even when compared to the rest of the cast, and he's just generally hard to root for, #TeamSeth

MercuryLS

Banned
Wow I just found out I can't get 1080p using my one plus one with the Netflix app. Is only supported on a few devices. Such bullshit, is there an apk some where that I can download to force it.

I forgot this was coming out tonight, looks like I'm about to get my binge on. I'm afraid I'm not well supplied for a proper binge watch though, going to have to make a run for some Cheez-Its or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom