• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

House of Cards Season 4 |OT| Anything for America. Netflix March 4th

Wtf is this shit? I swear, the last time I went to the House of Cards page on Netflix Germany, it said season 4 returns in march. Now every site reports that Sky has the rights and Netflix will have to wait for at least half a Year.

I was so pumped for the new season and now this...

Wtf is this shit? I swear, the last time I went to the House of Cards page on Netflix Germany, it said season 4 returns in march. Now every site reports that Sky has the rights and Netflix will have to wait for at least half a Year.

That's crazy. I though Netflix had worldwide rights. It's been their flagship show ever since it first ran.

firehawk12

Subete no aware

I suppose this is why they shut down VPNs.

Yeah it is pretty shitty. Looks like Sky got the rights long before Netflix Germany was a thing.

Might have to look for a month of Sky if it is reasonably priced :

kharma45

Weird deal for their own show.

Ledbetter

I was waiting to watch at least one episode before bed, but I have to sleep. Might as well watch it in the morning with a good breakfast.

ZehDon

Just watched the first two. Feels like a stronger opening for the season. Wasn't the biggest fan of season 3, but I'm thoroughly enjoying S4 so far.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Episode 2.

Francis is fucking ruthless, completely fucked Claire's plans in front of the whole nation.

Omzz

Ugh I hated the bullshit side story in season 3, and seems like they're doing it here from the first episode

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Episode 3.

Claire is going to put him in enough tight spots that he's going to have to waiver and agree to her running as his VP. She's got him by the balls now.

Pacbois

Will sit on this one and wait for full season reviews because ugh S3 was not very good. This is a good case of a show that should have ended after 2/3 seasons because any more would be overkill.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Worse I would say. May be its gonna pick up but it's been slow so far and I am about to finish episode 2.
Ouch will watch it when I get the chance to do so.

Will sit on this one and wait for full season reviews because ugh S3 was not very good. This is a good case of a show that should have ended after 2/3 seasons because any more would be overkill.

This is what I feel too especially with it getting another season. I am not really sure on it and don't think it will get Dexter bad.

The last couple of seasons were weak due to there being no credible adversary for Frank, two episodes in and
Frank vs Claire is pretty good so far

Top Bottom