• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How is Kevin even the good guy in Home Alone 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueBox

Speaking of Skyfall all of a sudden I get this random urge to see Anton Chigurh vs. Kevin lmao, the ultimate comedy thriller. Holy shnaps the impossibility of this existing anywhere but inside my head is gonna ruin me for the next hour or so now.

Apt101

jwZW8LE.jpg

great, I just snorted wine out of my nose.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Speaking of Skyfall all of a sudden I get this random urge to see Anton Chigurh vs. Kevin lmao, the ultimate comedy thriller. Holy shnaps the impossibility of this existing anywhere but inside my head is gonna ruin me for the next hour or so now.

No Country for Child Stars

Trakan

Harry and Marv broke into his house in the first movie and I think Harry threatened to bite all of Kevin's fingers off. I think he can hold a grudge.

This is the same flimsy crap as when someone in wrestling threads tries to say "Oh, how is Rusev the heel? He just loves his country and his wife, and [insert face here] is just mean and ruining his wedding and speeches etc etc".

Sephzilla

This is the same flimsy crap as when someone in wrestling threads tries to say "Oh, how is Rusev the heel? He just loves his country and his wife, and [insert face here] is just mean and ruining his wedding and speeches etc etc".
.... But Roman Reigns character was legitimately the heel in that story.

Still 4 bricks to the head. 4???

Adamantium skull I guess. Didn't realize this was a marvel cross over.

Technically it should've been less since he aimed a couple of those at Harry.
.... But Roman Reigns character was legitimately the heel in that story.

Rusev acted like a dick, so Reigns had to teach him a lesson. Reigns is the face. But I can understand you not knowing the difference between good and evil since you love NuRobocop ayyyyyy

>:)

Kevin is absolutely in the right here. I mean think about the abuse Marv and Harry go through here. Fire? Minor inconvenience to them. Electricity? Might as well be static electricity to them. Bricks to the face, falling down great distances, and even a tarantula to the face...These people can take more damage than the so called super villains in the MCU.

And Kevin knows this. He knows he can never stop them, only slow them down. Oh and speaking of villains...

Why does the head concierge zero in on Kevin the moment he saw him? 'Find out everything you can about him' he tells his assistant, sneaks into his locked room at night for God knows what reason, he becomes completely obsessed with this kid. Tim Curry is good and all, but motherfucker is 10x creepier here than in full clown gear in It.

Kevin is the hero he didn't even know he was becoming.

W-00

All he had to do was call the cops and tell them what time the crooks were going to rob the store.

The cops? You think the cops could handle the Wet Sticky Bandits?! Those guys are superhuman monsters that just broke out! The only times the cops can handle them is after Kevin has risked his life to soften them up.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
When questioned on his borderline homicidal behavior, Kevin McCallister replied:

"it was just a prank bro"

SJRB

Gold Member
Look man, if you plan to steal from an old man's toy store and its profits meant for an orphanage or a children's hospital or whatever you're basically forfeiting your life.

Kevin could've killed them both on the spot but he wanted to punish them and went HAM.

Defuser

Head canon is that Kevin is an alternate timeline Batman in later life because his parents never came home.
"Having realise his parents never came home. Kevin abandon his surname of McCallister and goes on to become Batman....voiced by Kevin Conroy."

NEO0MJ

What always gets me is that they bothered to even head into the house after 1 trap

Their justification is that he took their photo but they were already escaped criminals who left proof it was them everywhere they went. Why would they care about their photos

It would have brought more attention to them and added more time to their sentence.
Plus those two have developed an intense hatred for Kevin. Logic stops mattering at that point.

Blues1990

On a related note, people say that Kevin's mum is a "horrible mother", but no one says a thing about his dad.

A bit one-sided, no?

big_z

Im surprised there hasn't been a horror movie where a bunch of urban explorers sneak into an abandoned asylum and someone known as Kevin(played by Macaulay Culkin) hunts them down with devious traps.

DeathyBoy

Banned
Technically it should've been less since he aimed a couple of those at Harry.

Rusev acted like a dick, so Reigns had to teach him a lesson. Reigns is the face. But I can understand you not knowing the difference between good and evil since you love NuRobocop ayyyyyy

No, Reigns IS the heel.

Dude crashed Rusev's second wedding, mocked his country, threatened him, then set up Lana being pushed into the cake. And laughed.

Reigns is the worst face ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom