• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jennifer Lawrence face-palms Emma Watson

Status
Not open for further replies.
who?

anyway I could see JLaw and EWat in a lesbian relationship. JLaw being the more rash and dominant of the two. She would push a nude Emma's head into a fully frosted, 3 tiered wedding cake, and then dominate her with a strap on.

i call this masterpiece "The Newlyweds".

the-rock-eyebrow-o.gif

Quick

Banned
who?

anyway I could see JLaw and EWat in a lesbian relationship. JLaw being the more rash and dominant of the two. She would push a nude Emma's head into a fully frosted, 3 tiered wedding cake, and then dominate her with a strap on.

ivpgeMeI0XUHF.gif

who?

I want more now.

who?

g7IsB.gif

FuuRe

I don't care about anything else in the world but the sequel to "The Newlyweds"

I haven't been able to get back to work since

who?

C1reqyi.gif

Soodanim

What gets me is the article accompanying the pictures that tries to analyse it from the perspective of someone who's never messed around with friends when someone's taking a photo before.

Ibtimes is the worst website ever, stinking up my Google Now feed with shitty fake Nexus rumors and bullshit like that. They are the absolute worst website ever and should never be sourced for anything.
Ha, that's the only place I know them from. Nearly every Google Now piece is a link to their site, the sheer frequency of their links almost had me convinced that it's a site respectable enough to be linked that often.

Ibtimes is the worst website ever, stinking up my Google Now feed with shitty fake Nexus rumors and bullshit like that. They are the absolute worst website ever and should never be sourced for anything.

Obviously using them as a source for such a hard-hitting breaking news story like this isn't recommended, but it just cracked me up because some of those social media reactions reminded me of Plywood's incredible post on Page 1 (Page 2 for you 50ppst-pagers out there). :p

Akahige

who?

wpRsv1P.gif

Soodanim

Obviously using them as a source for such a hard-hitting breaking news story like this isn't recommended, but it just cracked me up because some of those social media reactions reminded me of Plywood's incredible post on Page 1 (Page 2 for you 50ppst-pagers out there). :p
Oh wow. The only thing that post is lacking is the opening line being "I don't know how much the rest of you know about celebrity culture, but I'm an expert."

braves01

Banned
Jennifer Lawrence is so average. I don't know why she feels the need to resort to these antics to be relatable. Maybe Emma Watson makes her feel insecure so she feels need to overemphasize her ordinariness by being "goofy".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom