• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Juan Soto, now Juan Goato, defeats racism.

Needs its own thread.

Juan Soto (age 20) defeats racism (Josh Hader).

To take you back, Josh Hader in 2018 got into some controversy. It was discovered during the MLB All Star Game (2018) that Hader had some shitty tweets in the past. N-Words and such. FYI the All Star Game was also at Nationals Park.
1531918535960-Screen-Shot-2018-07-18-at-85443-AM.png

Hader's Family in attendance during the All Star Game turned their Hader Jerseys inside out to avoid possible heckling. Unfortunately Hader didn't have a Father who stopped this when he was 5, beating the shit out of him for racism in car ride.

Fast Forward to last night.

Bottom 8th. Nationals down 3-1. Hader comes in to get the last 6 outs for the Brewers.

Hader hits Michael A Taylor (MAT) with a pitch. FYI MAT is Black and looks very young. Hader is just a Klansman smh.

So after Hader hits a Black Man for no reason, he strikes out Turner.

Ryan Zimmerman hits for Eaton. Zimm gets a broken bat single. Zimm on 1st. MAT on 3rd.

Hader Walks Anthony Rendon to load the bases. Juan Soto steps into the batters box.

Hader tries to get Soto with Slider. Soto isn't fooled, looks Hader down and grabs his dick
3c5xc3.gif

Not today racist!

Then this happens.

Nationals fans rejoice. Expensive beer tossed in the air.

Entire event

Juan Goato is born.

Last edited:

dorkimoe

As a cubs fan, who watched the cubs win a world series and saw world series games played in wrigley for the first time in 60 years or whatever, that was the craziest I have ever seen a stadium for baseball (with exception to shithole in Toronto throwing beer bottles). I will be rooting for the Nationals and the Braves this year.

That being said, i agree with the post above lol.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, thought I was on Era for a second there.
As a cubs fan, who watched the cubs win a world series and saw world series games played in wrigley for the first time in 60 years or whatever, that was the craziest I have ever seen a stadium for baseball (with exception to shithole in Toronto throwing beer bottles). I will be rooting for the Nationals and the Braves this year.

That being said, i agree with the post above lol.
The Juan Soto defeats racism is just a joke going around right now.

Just people having fun.

Soto and Dad after game
EF2DqYMXUAA7ELf.jpg

#endracism 🍞👊🍞 got some lunch for you racism. Seriously though racism is some whack shit I don't fuck with shit is dumb AF
I am watching people breakdown that play. And I think they got a lot of it wrong

Yes the Right Fielder (Trent Grisham) misplayed the ball, but its way deeper than people are acting

1. He (and the other 2 outfielders) were playing no doubles. That means you having the understanding that if the hit is a single runners on 3rd and 2nd score since with 2 outs runners are going on contact. So the outfield defense is ensuring runner on first doesn't score. Oops

2. He hasn't had much time in the show. Pitchers throw harder. Hitters hit harder. And he by default he sees less balls with that spin (from LHP to LHH). That ball had crazy top spin that was going to break away from the line compared to towards the line if it was from a RHP.

3. Soto didn't make a running error. He ensured the throw to 3rd and not home.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dude was typing Lil Wayne lyrics, lol.

Ever see a Weezy concert? Thought I was at a Keith Urban one for a second there were so many white people tailgating.

Last edited:
I am guessing Juan Soto did a miracle play against a Racist Baseball player as well as diss him?

Happy to see them give him recognition for his play and he stood up to racism but it will sadly not last long. (his fame)

I am guessing Juan Soto did a miracle play against a Racist Baseball player as well as diss him?

Happy to see them give him recognition for his play and he stood up to racism but it will sadly not last long. (his fame)
No the defeats racism is a joke lol. Just read the OP.

Goato fame is forever. Because he hit a homerun in the majors before his 1st at bat in the majors

https://www.sbnation.com/mlb/2018/6...debut-first-career-hit-yankees-suspended-game

He's only 20. He has made many adjustments. This kid can hit.

No the defeats racism is a joke lol. Just read the OP.

Goato fame is forever. Because he hit a homerun in the majors before his 1st at bat in the majors

https://www.sbnation.com/mlb/2018/6...debut-first-career-hit-yankees-suspended-game

He's only 20. He has made many adjustments. This kid can hit.

AH, fair enough there! I tried reading the OP but was confused as I don't really understand baseball. :)

He has a lot of potential if he's only 20 and is already doing those strikes! Hopefully he can improve even more!

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I thought handball was a dead pastime in North America

Top Bottom