• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

GpUmNIg.gif

Holy shit! Holy Shit! Holy Shit!

PINDAR OVER CAGE, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.

(LU suddenly caring about DQs during the Cueto Cup is stupid as fuck, basically screams "We don't know how to book this shit."

somedevil

Good match between Ruby and Ember. I am still waiting for the first women to sell the eclipse like the Rock sells the stunner.

edit: What did Itami say?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

Her character kinda sucks (no more so than most WWE characters) but i think she's the best performer in ring. I can't remember that last time some of the main roster women put on a match as good as that and I the only memorable matches Asuka's had was her bout vs Ember along with a gimmick match.

Ruby's hair is rad though.

DMczaf

WrassleGAF by way of Bronx-Man by way of Cageside Seats is reporting by way of Pro Wrestling Sheet that Lesnar is done with the company after WM34.

We already knew that shit before Satin said it

Satin said:
Sources tell us Brock’s contract with WWE expires not long after WrestleMania 34 next year and he’s already made it clear to backstage officials that he currently doesn’t intend to re-sign.

We’re told the reason Lesnar has re-entered the testing pool is so that when his contract is up, he can make the right decision about his next career move … should he want to return to MMA.

According to Fightful.com’s Sean Ross Sapp, Lesnar has to re-enter the testing pool and fulfill the rest of his suspension before he’s allowed to fight in UFC again.

So yeah, as I've said for the 4th time today now, and as I've been saying since last Mania ended: Brock's gone after Mania 2018.

Hex

Banned
I hope it totally caught the WWE off guard, because the fuck their talent for that part time roid monkey they get what they deserve.

9 months left on his contract is not exactly off guard. Your thinking of the first time he left.

They almost certainly knew he wasn't sticking around. Him going with Heyman to talk to UFC on International Fight Week, and being back in the USADA pool, were admittedly probably surprising

somedevil

They almost certainly knew he wasn't sticking around. Him going with Heyman to talk to UFC on International Fight Week, and being back in the USADA pool, were admittedly probably surprising

That part wasn't true according to Meltzer:

Much of the story was denied to us, including Heyman being in the offices, however those in UFC did confirm the obvious interest in Lesnar fighting again if he would choose to do so. Putting himself back in the pool means Lesnar, who just turned 40, at least has some interest in fighting again.

Hex

Banned

Well I mean they were thinking up mania plans, even if hypothetical

RBH

DFI2RzHU0AAEW7N.jpg:small

Former WWE Intercontinental Champion John Hennigan (John Morrison, Johnny Mundo) is set to make his GFW debut at the upcoming Impact live events in the New York Tri-state area.

Hennigan currently holds the AAA Mega Title, the AAA Latin American Title and the AAA World Cruiserweight Title. This will be his first match for any brand under TNA or GFW since leaving WWE in 2011.

The live events will take place on August 4th in Long Island, August 5th in Staten Island and August 6th in Bridgeport, CT. Ticket information and full details on the shows can be found at this link.

Hennigan's debut was announced today by Jeremy Borash during a company conference call. He also announced that Drago from AAA and Taya from Lucha Underground will also be working the live events.

Borash later revealed that brothers Dave Crist and Jake Crist will be coming in soon. They are known on the indies as The Irish Airborne or Ohio Is 4 Killers, which is the more popular name. They will not be using the OI4K name as Borash said their names will change.

Borash also noted that Impact has drawn over 3 million TV viewers in India while there has been company-high viewership with women in the UK recently. JB added that the Slammiversary pay-per-view did great in the UK.
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...rcontinental-champion-to-debut-with-gfw-soon/

Top Bottom