• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

35 is old to me. I also started watching WWE in like 2014 so I have little frame of the time period

Around that time they had nothing for Kofi beyond "random avoiding-elimination spot at a Rumble"

He's been pretty open that if New Day 1) wasn't given a chance at TV time and 2) was ever broken up, he'd retire on the spot. Again, he's in his 30s, and he's done more than enough in his career to be proud of in-ring, he doesn't need the kind of typical drama WWE loves.

(All three members have been on the record saying WWE's tried to break them up numerous times, and every time they've responded unanimously with "we're done with the company today if the team's done today".)

somedevil

Asuka is 35 as well.

Also, this picture makes Sasha look tiny:

20226090_122911738251886_6805834593472610304_n.jpg

If noelle ever does wrestle she will be the tallest wrestler they have unless they sign that 6'5 mma women that had a tryout.

cordy

Banned
Also Xavier's said multiple times that his goal's to make Kofi be WWE Champion so we'll see if that happens on SDL. I can see New Day helping him win a title if they ever go heel but it depends. I mean if Corbin will be world champion then surely I can see Kofi getting it given New Day's sales and if they somehow abuse the system.

Corbin is the only guy I know to somehow have bad matches with both Zayn and Nakamura. Shit's crazy.

Stiffed by Jinder, hit with that guitar, leave the lad alone.

Also Xavier's said multiple times that his goal's to make Kofi be WWE Champion so we'll see if that happens on SDL. I can see New Day helping him win a title if they ever go heel but it depends. I mean if Corbin will be world champion then surely I can see Kofi getting it given New Day's sales and if they somehow abuse the system.

Corbin is the only guy I know to somehow have bad matches with both Zayn and Nakamura. Shit's crazy.
If there's ever gonna be a world champ out of New Day it's gonna be Big-E.

jmdajr

I'm totally onboard for this idea.

I can't forgive Kofi for being fake Jamaican

Think your anger is misplaced just a tad but to be fair, even if it was Haye's or Vince's idea, he still went along and profited from it.

People won't understand your sentiment truly. We had a similar thread about that actress cast as Jasmine a few days back. Someone asked me if the average audience member would know the difference between an indian and arab actor.

Beefy

Think your anger is misplaced just a tad but to be fair, even if it was Haye's or Vince's idea, he still went along and profited from it.

People won't understand your sentiment truly. We had a similar thread about that actress cast as Jasmine a few days back. Someone asked me if the average audience member would know the difference between an indian and arab actor.

No anger man, just don't like how sly it was. I still think Kofi is alright, just annoyed me as a lil kid growing up with it.

Mahonay

Banned
On the top of fake Jamaican Kofi, I was about to say how Jinder is now being presented as if he's from Punjab, India, complete with fake accent, when he's actually Canadian .

Then I looked it up, and his dad was actually a heel in Stampede wrestling, and actually immigrated from Punjab, India. I had no idea.

Tall4Life

On the top of fake Jamaican Kofi, I was about to say how Jinder now being presented as if he's from Punjab, India, complete with fake accent, when he's actually Canadian .

Then I looked it up, and his dad was actually a heel in Stampede wrestling, and actually immigrated Punjab, India. I had no idea.

Not too bad then... at least he's not an Arabian man playing an Indian man

Sephzilla

New Day should win mitb. Each one could tease a cash in.

I really want to see someone in New Day win a singles title or MITB and then they try to freebird it. You can give someone a singles push without breaking up New Day, unfortunately Vince thinks that if you're in a faction/stable that means you can only go for Tag Titles

I really want to see someone in New Day win a singles title or MITB and then they try to freebird it. You can give someone a singles push without breaking up New Day, unfortunately Vince thinks that if you're in a faction/stable that means you can only go for Tag Titles
Ambrose was US champ in the Shield.

Granted he had a terrible reign.

Big E is my least favorite in-ring member of New Day

Kofi needs that title push outside of tags again. I liked his IC stuff that I've seen from re-watches

Actually, I'd be ok with New Day getting US and IC titles or US & Smackdown Champion. Just to give some breath to a stable

THE AFRICAN SENSATION

Jesus, I still blows my mind this didn't cause a big blowback.

Child please.

It was the 80s. I'm more shocked that he kind of made it work

The way the commentary team made it sound last night was that Enzo and Big Cass feud is over as far as Enzo fighting Big Cass goes.

Where does Enzo go from here?

Top Bottom