• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Tall4Life

1ZlwdKB+-+Imgur.gif

You've never beat me 1 on 1 in your entire career

Even if you win the championship on Sunday the GWF Universe will know it's a hollow victory.

Mahonay

Banned
205 could use someone with his mic skills but I don't think it's enough to get me watching.
205 could use getting scrapped. It's awful top to bottom. The only good that's come of it is heel Neville. Everything else has been really trash and has actively hurt the standing of most of the workers involved.

Mahonay

Banned
look at the fans that arent facing the hard cam
Hmm, you know now that you say it, yeah, in today's WWE fans right in front of the hard cam are usually the only one's going berserk. I've experience this first hand when It was at RAW in Brooklyn before Mania this past year. There'd be points where they'd all be jumping and reacting, while the rest of the arena was sitting on their hands.

Now, if you want to talk about an entire stadium going nuts for one guy
zPrH8Bu.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Jesus he was so damn over. That's as close as we'll get to one of those old rowdy crowds.

Nah, someone will eventually accidentally get over again.

Lol

WM30 is definitely an outlier.

It's an outlier for being actual good and not putrid nonsense like most Manias are these days. I still don't understand why they had Batista doing the job rather than just have Orton do it so Bryan could get his revenge on Orton for cashing in and stealing the title.

Of course he did.

I'm very happy Batista can tell them to go fuck themselves these days.

He wanted to stick around so he could still promote the company on the red carpet of GOTG, and HHH and Vince both told him (during peak comic book movie era) nah, shit was gonna bomb. lmfao. Always gonna be one of my favorite stories, funnier every year

Top Bottom