• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

He made a Kobe Bryant rape joke on live mic which the commentators had to apologize for later in the show......I fully expect his live mic is gone next week.

That has to be one of the dumbest things he could have done, especially with linda going for senate. I'll be surprised if he's back on tv.

so everyone turned on me huh?

300px-ChangeofHeart-BP01-EN-R-1E.png

krae_man

"Did you know NBC tape delaying the Olympics has caused our Social Media Score to go down the crapper?"

LOL

- The social media activity score for Raw dropped off significantly compared to last week’s milestone episode, according to Trendrr.tv. Raw scored 259,203, down 71% from last week’s record-high of 907,443. It was however, up from Raw on July 16, which scored 240,889.

Raw ranked No. 6 on cable television for the night.

Alucard

Banned
I was burned out from DGUSA weekend and fell asleep before Raw, anything worth watching when I get off work?

-Watch the opening segment with Punk, Show, Cena, and AJ.
-Watch the Bryan/Sheamus match.
-Watch the Jericho/Christian vs. Ziggler/Miz match.
-Watch everything involving Daniel Bryan.
-Orton came back to squash Heath Slater.
-Watch the main event, but mostly for the ending.
-AJ in a suit. Yum.

-Watch the opening segment with Punk, Show, Cena, and AJ.
-Watch the Bryan/Sheamus match.
-Watch the Jericho/Christian vs. Ziggler/Miz match.
-Watch everything involving Daniel Bryan.
-Orton came back to squash Heath Slater.
-Watch the main event, but mostly for the ending.
-AJ in a suit. Yum.

Missed RAW too,. Will go and see this part

Kaladin

Ring of Honor returns to iPPV on Saturday night, August 11th with “Boiling Point 2012” live from Providence, RI! With a World Title match between Kevin Steen & Eddie Kingston, a tag team grudge match between The Briscoes & "Zombie Princess" Jimmy Jacobs & Steve Corino, as well as a Mixed Tag Match with "Die Hard" Eddie Edwards & "The Queen of Wrestling" Sara Del Ray vs. "The Prodigy" Mike Bennett & "The First Lady of ROH" Maria Kanellis, this is shaping up to be a huge event! And now, for the next 24 hours only, you will be able to save on your purchase of this iPPV broadcast!

Starting at 9am Wednesday and running until 9am Thursday, “Boiling Point 2012” will be available for only $11.95! That $3.00 off the regular price and if you're a Ringside Member, apply your 15% discount and get the iPPV for only $10.15! That's almost $5.00 off the regular price! Click here to place your order for “Boiling Point 2012” starting, Wednesday August 1st at 9am.

LOL at Ring of Honor charging $5 more than everyone else for iPPV.

tm24

Smackdown spoilers!
Smackdown opened with Vince McMahon announcing Booker T was the new General Manager of Smackdown. Alberto Del Rio came out and said he wouldn't be wrestling until Summerslam. Sheamus came out, leading to Booker announcingt Alberto Del Rio vs. Randy Orton and Sheamus vs. Lord Tensai for tonight.
*World champion Sheamus defeated Tensai.

*Eve Torres attempted to get in with Booker. Instead, it turned out Teddy Long had been given a job and told Eve to take a hike.

*Antonio Cesaro defeated WWE United States champ Santino Marella in a non-title match.

*Matt Striker interviewed Daniel Bryan. Basically a backdrop for Bryan to say "No" a lot.

*Daniel Bryan & WWE Intercontinental champ The Miz & Dolph Ziggler defeated Chris Jericho & Kane & Christian.

*Matt Striker interviewed Randy Orton, who said he would defeat Alberto.

*Ryback defeated Jinder Mahal via DQ when Mahal nailed him with a foreign object and ran to the back.

*Darren Young pinned R-Truth.

*WWE Divas champ Layla congratulated Booker T. Cody Rhodes popped up and said he that although he ended Booker's career, they can work together. Booker told him he would wrestle Sin Cara next week.

*Randy Orton defeated Alberto Del Rio by DQ when Ricardo interfered as Orton was going for the RKO.

Dark Match: John Cena defeated Big Show and Cody Rhodes.
I think i approve

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Smackdown spoilers!
Smackdown opened with Vince McMahon announcing Booker T was the new General Manager of Smackdown. Alberto Del Rio came out and said he wouldn't be wrestling until Summerslam. Sheamus came out, leading to Booker announcingt Alberto Del Rio vs. Randy Orton and Sheamus vs. Lord Tensai for tonight.
*World champion Sheamus defeated Tensai.

*Eve Torres attempted to get in with Booker. Instead, it turned out Teddy Long had been given a job and told Eve to take a hike.

*Antonio Cesaro defeated WWE United States champ Santino Marella in a non-title match.

*Matt Striker interviewed Daniel Bryan. Basically a backdrop for Bryan to say "No" a lot.

*Daniel Bryan & WWE Intercontinental champ The Miz & Dolph Ziggler defeated Chris Jericho & Kane & Christian.

*Matt Striker interviewed Randy Orton, who said he would defeat Alberto.

*Ryback defeated Jinder Mahal via DQ when Mahal nailed him with a foreign object and ran to the back.

*Darren Young pinned R-Truth.

*WWE Divas champ Layla congratulated Booker T. Cody Rhodes popped up and said he that although he ended Booker's career, they can work together. Booker told him he would wrestle Sin Cara next week.

*Randy Orton defeated Alberto Del Rio by DQ when Ricardo interfered as Orton was going for the RKO.

I think i approve

wtf @

Fucking super cena.

wtf @

Fucking super cena.

Forgot the most important part:
Big Johnny then came out, hit Cena with a chair, and was going for another hit before Cena evades, looks like he is gonna AA him...

then announces it's Big Johnny's birthday, sits him down, gets him blindfolded, starts signing happy birthday after grabbing a cake, cakes Big Johnny, then AA's Johnny.

This is also a bit short handed.
As ADR is going to leave, Sheamus throws him back into the ring and Orton RKOs him.

FyreWulff

I can't remember the last time Cena lost a post-TV darkmatch. It's done so the kids go home happy. They can make him lose on the TV main event and then he gets the win and the kids are happy after RAW goes off the air.

Top Bottom