• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just had sex with a man - fucking awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy Millman: How's the wife?
Bunny: Oh, gone! I was living a lie and she knew it, but now I'm able to go out and enjoy some serious cock guilt free. Yuma, yuma, yuma!

MiszMasz

TnQRX6v.gif

So you can practise siphoning gas without wasting any.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I am bored and have drunk 1.5 bottles of wine. It felt like a good idea. They began it; thought 'OK' at first then nope.

That was the first thing you thought of doing in your boredom? Hahahaha

Nibiru

Banned
You think this is bad I watched one episode of new Full House on Netflix and now I have a whole bunch of John Stamos related picks everywhere!

Rayis

A lot of dudes are REALLY boring when it comes to sex, from my experience most of them just want a quick fuck just to get their rocks off and end it there, while I'm interested in a more slow, erotic endeavor focusing heavily on foreplay and lovemaking and slowly building to a spectacular ending, I've yet to find a man with that long of an attention span when it comes to sex.

Crayons

Banned
A lot of dudes are REALLY boring when it comes to sex, from my experience most of them just want a quick fuck just to get their rocks off and end it there, while I'm interested in a more slow, erotic endeavor focusing heavily on foreplay and lovemaking and slowly building to a spectacular ending, I've yet to find a man with that long of an attention span when it comes to sex.

hi

im a cancer

Ms.Galaxy

I'm just saying, if you really want to suck a dick there's always someone out there that will let you suck their dick.

I was joking, dude. But very true. Living right near a college campus, I've met plenty of men who allowed their male friends a go at their cock. I heard it's a growing trend to give and allow brojobs.

Sou Da

I was joking, dude. But very true. Living right near a college campus, I've met plenty of men who allowed their male friends a go at their cock. I heard it's a growing trend to give and allow brojobs.
"Brojobs" Oh God now I remember that greentext story.

The Adder

Banned
i dunno, maybe not if its truly just once.

but i had sex with a 'straight' guy and he came back for more

hell, he wasn't the only one who called himself straight. how straight are you with my manhood against your prostate

Perhaps you just lay good pipe? Sexual attraction and physical stimulation are not inherently intertwined.

Personal litmus test: If you can't beat it to a dude or multiple dudes you're most likely not gay.

Replicant

That's hawt. I think I live on the wrong side of the world.

Also, I'm bored. I could use some dick to suck*.

Offer only valid if you're good-looking

Xiao Hu

1. You sucked him off and not the other way round. First time gay felattio should be on the receiving end for people like you. You were kinda brave there ;)

2. It was only felattio. Try anal and discover the paradise called prostate.

Phased

Firstly am clearly jot particularly gay but I mean really. He was just dull. The whole act was dull. Am going to have a shower now but honestly when their letting you know you've cum its probably been a bad might. Don't drink wine.

I think having sex with another guy at least makes you like a 5 on the gay scale, which is fine, but let's call a spade a spade. We can be pretty selfish lovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom