• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

11 and counting.

I am watching you.

Links-Circle-of-Trust1.jpg

tumblr_lzom72cnpo1r2rjdgo4_r1_250.gif

New OP image, OC.

kWBEV.png

Lol, I think someone else mentioned this earlier too, but that part of the episode was great. Very heartwarming, especially because it was him.

Well I know I can recognize them by just their asses. I'm not exactly proud of it and drawing attention to the ability may seem creepy, but they show them off so much how could you not after seeing them perform for 4 years?

I don't know about just their asses. I need to see the legs/general body shape and hairstyle as well to differentiate between Yuri/maknae, Sica/Fany/Hyo, and depending on the angle, Yoona/Sooyoung. Like this, I wouldn't have been able to tell:

mtHdp.jpg

welcome back, they're shops on real nude pics, i had a quick look and most of them seem to be either taeyeon or yoona lol

Ahh. I am mildly interested now. I may have to go see what all the fuss is about..

Alta1r

the following from after school piss me off....

Jooyeon, Kahi, Nana

Kahi and Nana? And HyunA??

emma_watson_disapoint_gif.gif

On a serious note, do you know your living arrangements for when you go to Korea? I just found out if I take a position there over the summer I need to find my own accommodations. Which is fine, except I have no idea where or how I should begin looking. Apartment.kr? lol

linkisbatmanjrab.gif

Gametime baby.

Haha, good ol Taengoo. Awesome response gif too.

Alta1r

3WFbn.gif
DoVZb.gif
v21jJ.gif

Joon wipes out Dayoung. Worst dad no doubt.

DRo2o.gif

Lol. Holy shit. Aren't the parents usually right there with the cameramen? I'm surprised they didn't jump right in.

and a video of him kissing his sister? wtf. the music that plays too!!! wtf!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2StRd88yLU

What in the hell... That can't be his real sister.

Lol, white one's too traumatized by Sica to continue, time to get another one.

Poor Seobaby, this is reality:
drA0U.gif

And this is how most people will remember watching Music Core, while making these gifs I didn't even look at the right side of the screen:
hl16I.gif
GL0xe.gif
HKnCL.gif

Lolll, yeah I noticed Taengoo and some general movement to her left. Poor maknae. I'm sure she doesn't want to be there with Taeny either. I wonder if she did something to piss SM off and now is being punished for it.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
New Park Ji Yoon single MV http://youtu.be/Jw077fxesZs

As others have mentioned the album is also lovely.
Respect for thumb-strummed guitar on the recording. Couldn't possibly be what any producer wanted since it's a pain in the ass to get right, so she probably argued for it. Same seeing her play a Taylor, since 99% of what you see Koreans playing is Crafter. It's just a sign that she's doing what she wants.

She looks like a Korean Fei.

Alta1r

I always have mixed feelings about things like this. On the one hand I understand that Korea is closed off culturally, but on the other I expect people to rise above it. Probably because I was able to myself, as I grew up in a predominantly Mexican/Chicano populated area. And Mexicans are definitely racist, yet mostly not hateful. I heard the words "nigger" and "mayate" used often while growing up. Plenty of racism towards Asians and whites too. As a small child I never really thought anything of it, but when I got older I was ashamed and embarrassed by it.

Lol. Yeah, my parents' generation and especially my grandparents' generation is racist as f*ck. It's pretty entertaining in my opinion, although there's definitely times when it crosses the line from being entertaining to being offensive. But as long as it's in private and not on twitter or Facebook or anything (thank god for social-media-averse immigrant parents) I feel like it's forgivable. Or at least tolerable.

Kahi?

Is there a way to ease myself into K-pop gaf?

Easiest crash course is just hop on OC's stream if you can. You'll get some good variety of sounds in, mixed with attractive girls in HD and you can figure it out from there. lol

tumblr_lwcey0i0nM1qf4u0xo1_500.gif

Alta1r

Sal, my homie, do you ever sleep?

Sal is the Australian version of T-ara. 30 minutes to 2 hours a day and he's good to go.

excited for this, more daesung and jaesuk!

Haha, yes! Plus I want to see TOP on the show. From all the gifs and MVs I've seen of him/BB I can't imagine him moving very fast. Kind of like a male Sica, just too cool for that shit. And Sica tore it up on RM the last time she was there.

Everyone in SPICA has very different hair in their promotions for Russian Roulette. It's a nice thing for a new group to have.

D07nK.jpg

Red: Kim Boa
Blonde: Park Narae
Black: Park Joohyun (leader)
Red hair band: Kim Bohyung (On stage she has the hair spike things or a bun.)
Brown hair: Yang Jiwon

The two on the left look turrible. The blonde one is cute and the black hair is pretty attractive.

fany looks HELLA fine

Yeah, that new hair is hot. With one little change, bangs-Fany to no-bangs-Fany goes from hot to superstar. Goddamn..

luso

^
Tiffany, in boss mode. TY avatar in danger now.
Self made, Salazar? This topic should have its own tumblr, with members contributing.

And I have to see more Kara concerts fancams, seems it was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom