• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
So underrated:
tumblr_lzpmksMgLy1r3wgdgo1_250.png
tumblr_lzpmksMgLy1r3wgdgo4_r1_250.png

tumblr_lzpmksMgLy1r3wgdgo2_250.png
tumblr_lzpmksMgLy1r3wgdgo3_r1_250.png

Alta1r

Man...her hair with the part on the right and going left like that is just spectacular.

Theyre pretty close actually.

Mir and his sister on the sibling/family special episode of Strong Heart:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLGUCMbiV5U&feature=related

When he was younger he would consider his big sister as his ideal girl, and she would secretly break up any relationship he had with the girls he was going out with too. lol

But kissing each other...how is that not frowned upon?

tumblr_lzly90Dsdb1qjhz0uo1_500.gif
tumblr_lzly90Dsdb1qjhz0uo2_500.gif

Yejin doing something, I need to watch whatever show those are from.

ramyeon

Onto my third week in Korea and it's awesome being here. Freezing cold, but awesome.

Went to the first Brand New Day concert in Hongdae the other day and saw Verbal Jint, Phantom, Swings, Skull and Bizniz live. It was mind-blowing. Phantom blew me away by just how good they were live. And Verbal Jint performed a new song off his upcoming album for the first time ever.

iZ0TJJayeVLFh.jpg

ibhlK5IjiSEmNZ.jpg

Alta1r

Alta1r, Brave Girls comeback this week.

Awwww yeeeeaahhhh! More Yejin is always appreciated. Although, tbh, I'm more looking forward to their variety/talkshow appearances than the music. Either way, should lead to some nice new pics/gifs.

You mean part on the left and going right

Lol. I was trying to decide if I should say it as from my point of view or from hers. I decided on mine. But yeah, from her's it would be as you say.

Onto my third week in Korea and it's awesome being here. Freezing cold, but awesome.

Went to the first Brand New Day concert in Hongdae the other day and saw Verbal Jint, Phantom, Swings, Skull and Bizniz live. It was mind-blowing. Phantom blew me away by just how good they were live. And Verbal Jint performed a new song off his upcoming album for the first time ever.

Nice! Also, check your PM. I may be in the market for housing in Seoul over the summer.

tumblr_lzg1cdfHDs1qcdyr6o1_500.gif

filler

Banned
About time Tiff changed her hair, that style she had was holding her back. Don't care for the coloring though, she's better with black or dark brown.

Last night I had a dream about Taeyeon and it was weird, that is all.

lol always taeyeon, maybe secretly deep down inside taeyeon is everyone's favourite member hence all the dreams :p

Theyre pretty close actually.

Mir and his sister on the sibling/family special episode of Strong Heart:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLGUCMbiV5U&feature=related

When he was younger he would consider his big sister as his ideal girl, and she would secretly break up any relationship he had with the girls he was going out with too. lol

thats sorta messed up.. =\

fany looking amazing at burberry show, liking new hairstyle too

tumblr_lzovnr6Cct1qgfxyfo1_250.png
tumblr_lzovnr6Cct1qgfxyfo2_250.png

tumblr_lzovnr6Cct1qgfxyfo3_250.png
tumblr_lzovnr6Cct1qgfxyfo4_250.png

finished off RM74 yesterday, worst idea to watch it while my gums are still healing from my wisdom teeth extraction. episode was so damn funny but it hurts to smile so i was in pain and laughing at the same time

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Yejinnnnnnnn

also, lol @ this comment. wtf?

Wow seem's like they're finally going to release a song I actually like. (Not an anti just stating my personal feelings)

some people -_- geez

JustinBB7

The running man superhero episode was amazing. The best elements too, first part of the episode having everybody out in the streets and making couples and betraying each other and then having 1 big hide&seek/nametag game.

Every time Ji Hyo was being cute to Gary I was like... LIEEESSSSSSSS

Edgeward

Anyone have a link to the daum snsd screensavers? I have Sica, Sooyoung and Taeyeon but I need Yoona and Yuri but all old links were on MU or some sort of magnet thing I can't figure out what the hell that means.

SOj2O.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Okay.. after listening to the SPICA mini album a few times, I had to change my rankings for my favorite songs this year.

1. SPICA - 화 (火)
  2. Nine Muses - News
  3. SPICA - Potently/Russian Roulette
  4. MIRYO - Revenger
  5. Dal Shabet - Hit U

Yes. The song is THAT good.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
SPICA is awesome. They were amazing on Inkigayo and as usual it had the best camera direction. Also I was kind of wondering if Jiwon was supposed to be a "visual" since her vocals were weakest (not bad, but weakest of the group) and I think her outfits for MuCore and Inki confirmed it. @__@

You should listen to the miss A mini. It's so good.

Yup, thread definitely moving to fast.

Anyway, what the fuck? I just stumbled upon a fancam of Tia performing (lipsyncing) One More Day/Same Thing To Her. Not gonna link to it. Just want to say that for the most part, I find safety pantsu ridiculous, but I am less opposed to them if the performer is 14 years old, wearing a short dress, and performing a choreography like that.

Also, does anyone know how old the EXID members are? No wiki page, and couldn't find anything on google.

Love it. But when the hell are MBC going to upload their performance? Need that shit in originalp. Anything less than 720p is unacceptable. MBC have spoiled me.

saw this posted @ team liquid http://www.youtube.com/user/kpopidolgroup9#g/u
touch pretty good

Awesome album. So many great songs.

Lame chorepgraphy for a shitty song. Seems fair I guess. What possessed them to promote the one shitty track on their album?

edit:

Wow. Lips is fucking great. Damnnnnnnnnnnnn

A million times this. Lips is seriously amazing.

Lips > Rock n Rule > Over You > No Mercy > Touch (Newport Mix) >>>>>>>>>>> Touch

Time to update my list:

1. Clazzi feat Yi Seung Yol, MYK (?) - Love & Hate
  2. Miryo feat Narsha - Leggo
  3. Miss A - Lips
  4. Nine Muses - News
  5. Miryo feat Sunny - I Love You, I Love You
  6. Chocolate - One More Day/Same Thing To Her (which is it?)
  7. EXID - Whoz That Girl
  8. Miss A - Rock n Rule
  9. Rainbow Pixe - Hoi Hoi

Blonde Nicole still looks like an optical illusion. It's uncomfortably wrong to look at.

tdzvl.jpg

Unsure (verging on indifferent) if already posted. Yuri filming Fashion King.

5PmSM.jpg
BYoTt.jpg

Hype increasing.

Hover hug?

Let's watch this again.

Aren't you Norwegian? How are you watching it? Says uploader has not made it available in my country.

About time Tiff changed her hair, that style she had was holding her back. Don't care for the coloring though, she's better with black or dark brown.

And that is all I have to say about that matter.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
SPICA is awesome. They were amazing on Inkigayo and as usual it had the best camera direction. Also I was kind of wondering if Jiwon was supposed to be a "visual" since her vocals were weakest (not bad, but weakest of the group) and I think her outfits for MuCore and Inki confirmed it. @__@

You should listen to the miss A mini. It's so good.

Yeah, I've listened to it a few times now. I hope they perform two songs on at least one of the shows. But, I don't remember them ever performing a song that isn't a single :(

For that CD though:

Lips > No Mercy > Over U > Rock n Rule > Touch

Dice

Also Park Ji Yoon's album is the most mature and lush I have heard since Sean Lennon's Friendly Fire in 2006. Never heard anything close to it from Korea before.

Dear Korea: See PJY for how to do ballads without putting people to sleep.

jokkir

I'm going to start watching Secret Garden. What should I expect? The only Kdrama I watched was Dream High and I loved it. T'was recommended to me by a friend >__>

Salazar

Speaking of mature and lush

iG6Kr.gif

lmao at this

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/who-are-the-top-six-beauties-of-sm-entertainment

d7QHK.jpg

No. Just no. No no no no no. said:
On February 21, an online community post titled, “SM Entertainment’s Top 6 Beauties” has drawn the attention of numerous netizens.

In the compilation, Eugene of disbanded girl group S.E.S clocked in at the number one spot. Known as the “Original Fairy“, Eugene is famous for maintaining an unchanged youthful beauty since her debut more than 10 years ago.

The second beauty in the list went to CSJH The Grace member Lina. Third and fourth place went to popular SM actresses, Go Ara and Lee Yeon Hee, respectively. Go Ara is famous for being a former ulzzang star, and Lee Yeon Hee has recently drawn attention for revealing that she could have been a Girls’ Generation member. Rounding up the list in fifth and sixth place were YoonA of Girl’s Generation, and Sulli of f(x).

Dice

I'm going to start watching Secret Garden. What should I expect? The only Kdrama I watched was Dream High and I loved it. T'was recommended to me by a friend >__>
1) Hilarity. It's extremely funny.
2) Romance. It's extremely fucking romantic. You might cry.
3) Quick dialogue. They get into a lot of arguments and half the hilarity is in little quips, but they come out fast.
4) Slight confusion. It gets a little crazy at points.
5) Insightful looks into class separations and the assumptions we make about others and how we interact.
6) Kim Sa Rang is a goddess.
7) Yoo In Na is an angel.
8) Ha Ji Won will win your heart.
9) The sub-couple is actually a better storyline.
10) No matter how you feel, you must watch to at least the first 5 episodes before deciding to stop.

Biscuits

The whole body switching thing is interesting, but I found that it started getting boring at about the 15 episode mark. Ending was okay if I recall, though not memorable because I've already forgotten what happens
KuGsj.gif

Dice

Well the series is SUPER completionist with it's ending, so it just kind of wraps up rather slowly through each thing. I was mostly done with it when
Wooyoung and Yoonseul reconciled
but it was still nice to see everything play out.

Peru

It's not that good, but there's the two charismatic lead actors to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom