• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Quick guys, give me reasons why the drinking age should be lowered to 18! I have 3 main points, why 21 was chosen in the first place, how it would benefit teens, and how it would benefit society.

Dont want to ask GAF cause they hate helping people :( <3

It is 18 in Australia and we're fine.

Salazar

Sal...are you really though? =P

uyovH.gif

Yar.

pMSsw.gif
rnWTk.gif

^^ lol, there was a definite expiry date on Soshi waving lollipops on stage.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yeah we are, though our country was initially a convict settlement so...
So you weren't even naturally/culturally given to responsibility/moderation and it still worked out! We're building a good case here.

giri

So who here got korean girlfriends? I dont, im just curious.

I have.

I've also dated a Japanese and a Chinese girl.

All 3 were fun.

Chinese was probably the most work.

How do you still remember that guy Peru? ahah

He also recently did something that got him back in the papers. i forget what. probably something stupid.

Drinking age being 18 at least means that teens, are at least drinking in semi-supervised places (pubs/clubs) rather than hiding it. I guess.

And everyone dirnks in their teens. We all know it.

Peru

Oh my lol:

[NOTICE] According to Deegie's tweet, Dline will submit e.via's new video to a film festival abroad :]
[NOTICE] Since it's too hardcore, that version of the mv wont be released in Korea. He says "It's more shocking than Kanye West's 'Monster'"

Chesskid1

Banned
just discovered the Hahamong show. will never unsee haha dressing up as an old lady now but the actual show is pretty damn funny! kara,snsd, and t-ara all have been guests. basically haha from RM dresses up as an old lady and pretends to be the idol's mom, haha. pretty weird but the girls go along with it.

also, bravegirls is so good. look em up if you haven't.

Salazar

just discovered the Hahamong show. will never unsee haha dressing up as an old lady now but the actual show is pretty damn funny! kara,snsd, and t-ara all have been guests. basically haha from RM dresses up as an old lady and pretends to be an idol's mom, haha.

Yeah, he's a champ. Mong too.

:(

Chesskid1

Banned
pretty cool cover of troublemaker by hyun-seung and dong-woon from B2ST
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6QhowikMsY&t=5s

also MBCkpop has been going nutso uploading videos from 1999ish from music shows till now, even in 1080p quality. they are like uploading everything, pretty fun to go through when bored.

www.youtube.com/user/MBCkpop/videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5WUNl0WK34
prolly one of GG's first performances in 1080p!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR6QSot7bh8&t=31s
hyori lookin amazing (!!) in 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdLjYdVXvsM&t=45s
snsd - gee. think this is the first gee performance i've seen from the original promotions as i've never watched them really. love the outfits they are wearing from the MV.

it's really fun to search your favorite group in that channel. i was watchin turbo (kim hongjook) performances from 1999 just to see what he sounds like. MBC <3

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Man I love A Pink. I'm listening to their two albums again (even my fav albums ever only have like 30 plays) and they're just so good.

Ashhong

"Hyori’s mom shed tears when she saw her daughter’s boyfriend Lee Sang Soon"

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/04/hyor...she-saw-her-daughters-boyfriend-lee-sang-soon

so good

actualy hyri the only thing hs ehas for her is her sexiness, if she dated a hadsome and talented guy not only his talent would outshine her but also his look. so she choose to date a average talented guy so only his talent would outshine her but not his look.

:lol allkpop comments are the fucking worst

Ashhong

Seriously, that Yuri gif is awesome. Going to save it for future occasions. Want higher quality. Can you tumblrize it like the Changmin gif Dice? I wonder if that would look good..

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom