• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Conceptor gave me DOTA2!
he's out of copies now

MRSIZ.gif

I will learn to play this crazy thing.

8VcEJ.gif

Ashhong

awww~ yoona. this is cute. watch quickly. it will probably be deleted soon.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17632251

ohhhhh~~~ this is good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kDpaET346uM
preview:
kiss-1.jpg

I cannot be the only one that thought the person on the left was a girl. I thought Yoona did a lesbian kiss scene and almost lost my shit.

PS: I have 2 Dota 2 keys I can give away. If you want it, just post a fantastic picture of Tiffany or extremely sexy picture of Hyuna, kthx.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I cannot be the only one that thought the person on the left was a girl. I thought Yoona did a lesbian kiss scene and almost lost my shit.

PS: I have 2 Dota 2 keys I can give away. If you want it, just post a fantastic picture of Tiffany or extremely sexy picture of Hyuna, kthx.

yo lemme get those, huge pic below

Ashhong

Shit sorry edgeward and OC, i forgot that i owe my friend that gave me DOTA2 in the first place. I have no key to give out :( I will think of you guys when he gets keys though I promise!

Ashhong

oh haha alright then. goddamn why is hyuna so sexy. om nom nom

edit: ^ oh god. thank god you only linked that picture. Those bangs reminded me of an ugly asian version of Lea Michele from Glee.

Alta1r

Alta1r

Done and done. Lol, "Alta1r's instigation"?? I think we need some of Peru's progressiveness and rename that to "Alta1r's different (and clearly superior) opinions."

We needed Huijang Sal's pic re-posting in that one!

And I voted for everyone in that one. The different personalities/opinions are what make this thread for me now. And, of course, the hot pics/gifs.

You did the OP and the streams, man. You think any of us lazy fucks would do that?

Yeah, that OP is probably the best in off-topic/maybe even GAF and the stream is too good. Yes homo.

Actually my question wasn't mean spirited at all. It's fun to see everyone's preferences - whether I agree with them or not is another story.

Loll. I agree. IRL you talk about what you do and where you live and all that when you meet someone, in KpopGAF you gotta start with the Soshi faves. It's just the proper way to introduce yourself.

vanty

120424 Today's Running Man filming guests are Kara Seungyeon, Gyuri, f(x) Krystal, MissA Suzy and 4minute's HyunA.
Sure to make some of you very happy ahah. Only heard about Hyuna and Suzy before.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
After School's comeback song is titled "Lady Luck". Other song on the single album is titled "Dilly Dally"

>_<

edit: nvm, its a japanese song.. phew

Alta1r

Most hype RM outside of Soshi RM.

Amen. I'm very curious to see Zoolander Gyuri on RM.

My chat died! But lololol Bora.

Section 228, Row P, I have 2. Seats 9-10.

Hmm.. Not bad. I think I'm going to continue trying to scavenge around a bit if I can get my hands on some 100 level tickets. If not, and if you still have these, I might be willing to take them off your hands.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

Hmm.. Not bad. I think I'm going to continue trying to scavenge around a bit if I can get my hands on some 100 level tickets. If not, and if you still have these, I might be willing to take them off your hands.

CHAT DIED? RESTART IT

Ashhong

damn, you ballin! just let me know

vanty

I like it, but I'd like it more if not for this. I probably only heard that song two or three times, but as soon as I heard the f(x) version for the first time it was like bam back in my brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom