• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

DXPett1

I'm so hyped for this!

My body avatar is ready

image.php

Alta1r

Lets all forget what we saw here and watch a little of the super talented Simon D in Oh! My School

DXPett what did you do?? I watched that, then got sucked into some related clips of Yonghwa doing impressions of him, which led to more related clipss, one of which is Simon D, Yonghwa and I think the two cute girls from Dal Shabet on Happy Together. Now I'm trying to find the full subbed version..

Alt, I am going to sell the story to a Korean network to develop a drama. It is too annoying and fucked up not to work as a goofy script.

Loll. I'd watch it. Don't sell the script, produce it yourself, and cast Fany as the lead female and you're good to go.

tumblr_m2zn47jzaY1r2ia2yo3_500.jpg

Quadratic

Awesome new Running Man news. I'm always a little extra excited when idols come on. The pictures suggest HaHa X Suzy again? That'd be pretty cool since
They won in ep 55
. HaHa looked like he lost a lot of weight.

tumblr_ls3rc9QANk1qk2u4ao1_500.gif

Peru

IU chatting with fans daily..

Fan asks what's the latest kakaotalk message IU sent Kara's Nicole.

IU: Unni was explaining to me about how horrible the microwave is to the human body keke

Fan: You probably can't meet Suzy and Inna often due to your Japan schedules ㅠㅠ Ah! Also, have you seen Suzy's handwriting? keke It's awesome keke

20120424211718381.jpg

IU: Suzy has good handwriting keke

My handwriting is just like that.

Fan: Since guitar-yoo is allowed in Japan now, we'll be seeing guitar-yoo in Korea too right!? hehe
(Note: Since IU hasn't been playing the guitar in Korea recently, it's like there has been a 'ban' on it, which was recently lifted when she picked up the guitar again in Japan)

IU: I'll be showing you that side of me without regrets.

DXPett1

tumblr_m2jmr6I2Xi1qdcel5o1_r1_500.gif

DXPett what did you do?? I watched that, then got sucked into some related clips of Yonghwa doing impressions of him, which led to more related clipss, one of which is Simon D, Yonghwa and I think the two cute girls from Dal Shabet on Happy Together. Now I'm trying to find the full subbed version...

If you happen to find subbed episodes of Oh! My School do share.

Also...

CARBONARA

wwlnd

Banned

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Census entries stopped at 2PM CST today. For some reason it's being a pain in the ass so I sent the spreadsheet to Alt to help me manage the data. Results should be posted tonight unless he has something better to do.

edit: lol @ infinite

EHRlK.gif
AJHbc.gif

I love fanboy idols.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom