• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLZONE 3 (3D), screenshots, video, info BLOWOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kogepan

beast786 said:
I do and bunch others here also.

Mine is wrapped up as I am moving .

BTW there is going to be new KZ2 showing in jimmy fallon show tonight.

Hmmm what model? Only thing available locally is the Samsung C7000 series. But I'm hoping to wait and see how the locally dimmed backlight on the Sony HX900 and LG LX9500 shape up.

ZeroRay

That Fallon thing was not very good.

I played a few matches of KZ2 today. 7vs7 no assault on Helghan Industries was bliss, everything else was crap due to either being on a horrible team or how the game was set up.

noah111

Still Alive
Hydrargyrus said:
Impresive reaction
Pretty sure it was just Fallon being Fallon.. day before he was on the Engadget show saying no way he's getting a 3D TV, it's stpid, glasses boo etc etc. Yeah, anyway..

spats

Not as embarassing as I thought.

Now if I actually had a social life, I would so wear those 3d glasses to the club.

Revolver

Fallon's reaction. :lol

It was like his mind was truly blown. It makes me want to try out one of these newfangled contraptions.

Ephemeris

FunkyPajamas said:
Was (in your opinion) that pre-alpha demo in a stable enough state as to be released to the public? I wouldn't mind getting that through PSN in the next few weeks. :D

Hmmm. I want to say yes, but it did hang on me once.

edit: Jimmy played the part I did (the flying segment)

noise36

Gif's look nice.

I wonder if the FOV will be better then 2?

Playing though 2 for the first time at the moment... controls/aiming and FOV are annoying me a little.

beast786

I think they did it the best way also.

Going from 2D playing to 3D makes a big difference. IF you just start playing 3D from start, you dont realize what a difference 3D makes.

yencid

beast786 said:
I think they did it the best way also.

Going from 2D playing to 3D makes a big difference. IF you just start playing 3D from start, you dont realize what a difference 3D makes.
"OH MY GAAAWWSHH...OH MY GAAWSH...OH MY GOSH!"

ChryZ

Shuusui said:
Do want Gifs of those videos....

Wait... are GG catering to use by giving us gif-length videos? :lol
Why do they even bother with flash movies. Come on, GG ... streamline this shit and give us gifs

Those small TVCMs for KZ2's gear were also great:
919o90.gif

ChryZ said:
Why do they even bother with flash movies. Come on, GG ... streamline this shit and give us gifs

Those small TVCMs for KZ2's gear were also great:
919o90.gif

Aw, I love that faux-cm. It'd be nice if GG did that for all their new weapons in KZ3. /wishfulthinking

Dirtbag

I hope they allow for us to ditch the pistol and pickup a real secondary weapon. I didn't like the way only 1 weapon played out in campaign especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom