• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX coming to NA and Europe this Fall

Ravage

KH3 is most certainly not releasing on the PS3, so i guess we'll probably get a combined PS4 KH Collection in 2016 (depending on the release date of KH3) if we're lucky.

I'm 99% sure KH2.5 will be on the PS3.

the3ye

[QUOTE="Ben Bateman from SE.EU blog]Kingdom Hearts Final Mix will be dubbed in English, French, and German with EFIGS subtitles. Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories and Kingdom Heats 358/2 Days will be English dubs with EFIGS subtitles.[/QUOTE]
uh no japanese dub?

Tsunamo

That's a long wait, but it's nice to have a official confirmation of a English release finally.
At least I can enjoy the Japanese version in the meantime.

Rootbeer

Banned
Looks amazing but I don't know if I have it in me for another replay. Already played it through twice. Granted, the last time was like 6 or 7 years ago.

Do we know a price on this? Hopefully it's around the $39.99 mark, anything more and I'm definitely waiting on a sale.

And yeah around the time this comes out I'll be close to retiring my PS3. Not for good, just probably packing it away since i've damn near played everything i could ever want to play at this point (the last guardian and FFXIII Vs. release dates pending). I'd really love to just see this on PS4 but I understand :(

Looks amazing but I don't know if I have it in me for another replay. Already played it through twice. Granted, the last time was like 6 or 7 years ago.

Do we know a price on this? Hopefully it's around the $39.99 mark, anything more and I'm definitely waiting on a sale.

There is new content man and trophies! Also you can play on proud difficulty and equip EXP 0 ability to give a little challenge for your third run :D.

McNum

If it was 50hz it wouldn't be a HD port :lol.
I don't know, Square-Enix could be feeling extra spiteful and slow the game down just because.

Eh, I'm just glad it's coming to Europe, too. Been a while since i played the original. I wonder if it's still an advantage to do Deep Jungle as early as possible for Cure...

rataven

Nice! Final Mix alone is enough to revisit the first game, but trophies should make it interesting too. I'm genuinely excited for an SE game again! Feels good.

Zoe

As I said in the other thread, I'm not too surprised considering they were willing to release Re:CoM more than a year after the PS3 launch in NA.

Famassu

CoM was already translated in the main european languages. They already have that to begin with. All they have to do is translating the new stuff from Re:CoM. I know we didn't get Re:CoM, but they should be able to use the text that was already translated.
They probably won't voice the games in French, German and Spanish.
But how different was Re:CoM's dialogue & stuff? Was it 100% the same or is it completely new?

I don't think there is a single terrible VA in KH1. Few of the minor Disney characters like Jasmine had a lil bland ones tho (at least in KH2).

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So is the Tarzan stuff still in the game? I thought there was some rights issue over that.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If they could somehow port it to a PS4 digital release then we'd all be better off...

Feels like SE is really going to get caught with their pants down delaying everything. Now that the PS4 is coming out, it's going to be hard spending 60 bucks on last gen games this fall and into 2014 especially with either dubious BC or not really any at all. They should really consider throwing this and other future games up on the PS4 as DD.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
If they could somehow port it to a PS4 digital release then we'd all be better off...

Feels like SE is really going to get caught with their pants down delaying everything. Now that the PS4 is coming out, it's going to be hard spending 60 bucks on last gen games this fall and into 2014 especially with either dubious BC or not really any at all. They should really consider throwing this and other future games up on the PS4 as DD.

Eh... Re: Chain of Memories was out in 2008. This is nothing new for them.

The Lamp

I'm dreaming.

Final Mix content? Coming to the U.S.?

If I wasn't so delighted I'd be infuriated. It really took you TEN FUCKING YEARS to give your BIGGEST sales audience the exclusive content we've been groveling for?

Oh well. Keep it up for KH 2.5 HD Remix and I'll be happy too.

Velcro Fly

Man I am such a KH fanboy and yet I don't own a PS3. I feel like I may have to buy one later this year if we get a price drop so I can get this game.

Soriku

It's really that hard to start the localization earlier?.

cDTl3nb-460x261.jpg

LycanXIII

Kind of disappointed that Square isn't taking it multiplatform. I really want this game, but I don't want to buy a PS3 for it with new consoles coming out at the same time.

Galang

Banned
Great news.. played through the first game probably 10 or so times. More so than any other game. Think I'll wait until 2.5 arrives to play them both one after the other.. but not sure if I can wait that long.

Seda

I have the 3DS KH, should I play it after I complete the games included in this release?

Have you played KH1 or CoM before? If you want to try to understand the overall narrative of the series, which at times is overly complicated for no real reason or just plain stupid, then you should probably wait on DDD because nothing will make even a little sense. If all you care about it whacking bad guys with a big giant key, go ahead.

Famassu

It's really that hard to start the localization earlier?.
We know they've been doing voice acting already. Don't know why it's taking so long, other than there being more than one game. I mean, they've been pretty timely with KH localizations in the past, so that's the only reason I can come up with for why it's taking so long.

When has a KH game ever come out in America close to Japanese release? :(

Well, there was only a month wait between regions for the GBA version of Chain of Memories.

Although that's not really comparable to a full fledged, fully voiced (Granted, two of the games are already taken care of in that department...) game.

Top Bottom