• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX coming to NA and Europe this Fall

Well this confirms 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround. Not lossless :(

Looking forward to that uncompressed 5.1

Read above

So does it render in native 1080p I wonder?

IRGIN KLM Wrote: SRSY?
Umm there is a difference between vps and fps...

LOL. I mean it's well known that the game is locked on 30fps cap, even if it wasn't, it doesn't take a genious to notice it, UNLESS you have a TV that does frame interpolation, gotta love those if they have a ON/OFF switch to that I'd get one, I kinda like the result on some stuff, helps alot btw in fps drops.

Internal resolutions (got from Debug PS3):

Okami HD
1366 x 768 @30fps + 2x MSAA / 1280 x 720 @30fps + 4x MSAA

KH1.5HD
1440x810 @30fps + 2x MSAA / 1280 x 720 @30fps + 4x MSAA

There are no PS2 remasters that go over the 768p thing at 60fps, there's just not enough VRAM for such thing. BTW there are not many games that do 1920x1080 on PS3 whether it's @30fps or 60fps, most of the nearest to FULLHD ones are the ones that run at 1440x1080 (anamorphic).

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Kingdom-Hearts-1-5-HD-strange-screenshot?pid=280140#pid280140

raven777

was KH1 30fps game or 60fps game?

I have off-screen cam 60fps video of 1.5HD. I don't know if its just the cam is 60fps and the actual game is 30fps

dan2026

The Square side of the cast always looked so incredibly generic to me compared to the Disney side.

You have guy with blond hair in black robe and his friend the memorable, guy with red hair in black robe.

Andrefpvs

At most 2 more days until we find out about the trophy lists, anyone else really interested to see what they came up with?

Exentryk

^ Wonderful piece. Love the piano collections.
SeuHD.gif

That offscreen footage got me all nostalgic and excited, but then I saw it's "Fall" for US & EU... :'(

Edit: It still baffles me that we didn't get a proper KH III on current gen home consoles.

Not worried about FFX HD after seeing this. Hope this does well in the West so 2.5, and you know it will be made, gets localized aswel.

Top Bottom