• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts Unchained |OT| - It's not an X - [UP] Worldwide Release

IT'S HERE IT'S HERE 5 DRAW MERCY!

DFOQmMAVoAA0z3L.png:small

also chernobog i guess
LAWD HAVE MERCY! I have over 40k saved up. I could sing right about now.

Skittles

Here's the setup I used to get 13.4m in HSC.
Screenshot_20170719-031146.png

KA9 needs to have EA(I think) and you need a SCII and DB2. Let the wardrobe and white flowers heal if ya can.
I used a 150% guilted axel EX ATBIV as a friend medal(which has been floating around for awhile now)

Really surprised she's only a 5 pull. I have 12k, could probably do quest to get 5k..
But Tsum Tsum, and Seph Ex call for me.
Also already ib&b extra attack. (Although she would be good for Org 13 quests for things where you need to hit only once...)

I'm very much the minority, but I'm sad ikairi 0.2 is here. Having 6 gen str in one medal made me feel elite. Now Coliseum is gonna get hard again. :/

Really surprised she's only a 5 pull. I have 12k, could probably do quest to get 5k..
But Tsum Tsum, and Seph Ex call for me.
Also already ib&b extra attack. (Although she would be good for Org 13 quests for things where you need to hit only once...)

I'm very much the minority, but I'm sad ikairi 0.2 is here. Having 6 gen str in one medal made me feel elite. Now Coliseum is gonna get hard again. :/

Btw, what'd you get in your free 5k SB pulls?

Sölf

Oh. 0.2 Kairi. I have enoug h for 1 pull. I can farm nearly 150 proud quests, but even that would only give me 1 more pull (2 with daily logins). Mercy at 5, right?

...do I need to pay money?

Btw, what'd you get in your free 5k SB pulls?

Pull 1: ill Terra B, ill Xemnas
Pull 2: SP Vanitas
Pull 3: HD Namine
Pull 4: SP Vanitas
Pull 5: SP Vanitas & Aqua Illustrated Ver B

It suck last month or month before I used 6 mickey brooms to guilt my regular HD Namine... Really would love extra attack on a copy cat medal to use on Tifa & Aerith, so then I can have a medal to get SP back on my team.

...also idk what to do with all these SP Vanitas. lol

Did you pull only once?

Sölf;244074696 said:
Oh. 0.2 Kairi. I have enoug h for 1 pull. I can farm nearly 150 proud quests, but even that would only give me 1 more pull (2 with daily logins). Mercy at 5, right?

...do I need to pay money?

Next week they might offer daily challenges again.
VIP this week isn't too bad because extra jewels, vivi medals, plus you get another kh3 Sora Ex.

You can always wait since 0.2 Kairi will be in all pulls for now on anyways.

Sölf

Next week they might offer daily challenges again.
VIP this week isn't too bad because extra jewels, vivi medals, plus you get another kh3 Sora Ex.

You can always wait since 0.2 Kairi will be in all pulls for now on anyways.

I will probably skip it then, seeing it only lasting for 2 weeks. Unless I give in and pay next week and the one after and I actually see I have enough jewels for her. I am at Proud Quest 193 now, but even if I can get many jewels out of there, it will take so long. D:

Sölf;244077465 said:
I will probably skip it then, seeing it only lasting for 2 weeks. Unless I give in and pay next week and the one after and I actually see I have enough jewels for her. I am at Proud Quest 193 now, but even if I can get many jewels out of there, it will take so long. D:

This week you'd get 4400 jewels, next week you'd only get 3000.

I don't think there will be another VIP medal for like 2 or 3 weeks at least. (Will know for sure Sunday at 8pm pst I guess for next week :p)

Razmos

Got 0.2 Kairi through the mercy. What a fantastically overpowered medal, I love it. Especially when copied with HD Namine.

Also got 0.2 Aqua (3 pips) on my first pull, and then 0.2 Aqua (1 pip) on my second pull, merged them and threw a Fantasia Mickey B in to guilt it, got 149% on the initial guilt. So good.
b4w5IeHh.jpg

On my 5th pull I got both 0.2 Riku and 0.2 Kairi haha

Used the 0.2 Kairi medal to beat the whole of the Saix event, woo

Famassu

Fuck you all. >_<

I got shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

aaaaaand

More shit. Would be nice to pull the banner medal before mercy for once.

All this 0.2 Kairi talk.. you guys are really making me want to pull her. But I don't need her that much. ;-;

Tsum Tsum should be like next week or so..
And Seph Ex will be like literally the week afterwards.

Must stay strong and not pull.

Psxphile

Sound like JP has it rough if they want to guilt their free KH3 Sora EX:

- only available in a 10-pull banner over the weekend
- banner appears for only 30 minutes 4 times each day
- no mercy

On the plus side if you pull one it comes with 5 dots filled. Hm, actually, all in all that doesn't sound so bad so long as the RNG doesn't fuck you over... compared to having to spend 100+ dollars in Global (but at least it's guaranteed).

EDIT: oh right, I keep forgetting Fantasia Mickey B's literally rain from the sky over there

You fuckers and your good luck. I got Kairi in my fourth pull but didn't get to guilt any of the major medals. Hope I can get Sephi EX. Have 24k left and i still haven't bought this week's VIP. Hoping to have at least 30k by the time Sephi rolls around.

Famassu

You fuckers and your good luck. I got Kairi in my fourth pull but didn't get to guilt any of the major medals. Hope I can get Sephi EX. Have 24k left and i still haven't bought this week's VIP. Hoping to have at least 30k by the time Sephi rolls around.
Lol, I only have 280 jewels... I am only at Proud quest 40 or something. With the medals I have, I should be able to push myself pretty far and get some jewels from that. But yeah, I'm not gonna be getting dem Sephi EXs or anything except (hopefully) 0.2 Kairi.

Psxphile

???

We should be grateful for missing 100 free Nova levels and a gauge restore for Proud Mode missions that restrict specials to random target medals?

Let's not pretend it wasn't a huge pain-in-the-ass to search out all one hundred unique medals across various missions and endure random chance drops from raid bosses in order to get those rewards, which was my main contention.

Famassu

Are there any guides or tips for the damage score event out and about?
Use the best guilted buffers (bonus if they are some of the ones that give you the... bonus) that give you the highest tier buff with the least amount of medals and then use whatever (probably single target) medal to rack up huge damage.

No extra attack traits. Those waste damage dealers turns.

Psxphile

So is this a multiweek event? Get Hayner B now, the rest in the coming weeks?

Yeah. They'll start with each individual medal first than in the final days have them all available together and dropping randomly.

EDIT: stats
Pence B
Hayner B
Olette B

Sea-Salt Ice medals will also be dropped at some point. You need three of them plus Hayner/Pence/Olette Bs to fuse them into:

Hayer & Pence & Olette

Protip: Guilt % and Traits carry over from the base medal you use during merging. Get the desired results on one of the medals and it won't matter what the others have (though you'll maybe still want to guilt them for the Nova and Album).

Famassu

Sooo... Can you only get those medals during the special hours? Those are 5AM & 9AM here, kind of NOT the optimal times to be playing this game... >_>;

Sooo... Can you only get those medals during the special hours? Those are 5AM & 9AM here, kind of NOT the optimal times to be playing this game... >_>;

I'm guessing it'd be like the Adventurers: more likely to appear during bonus time, but can still appear in off-hours.

That said, people should complain to SENA to stop treating the Global version like it exists in one time-zone.

EDIT: Well, this sucks.

Psxphile

The Medal that drops will be different each day, in accordance with the following rotation:
5&#9733; Hayner B &#8658; 5&#9733; Pence B &#8658; 5&#9733; Olette B &#8658; 3&#9733; Sea-Salt Ice Cream
During the last two days of the event (Aug. 5 and 6), all 4 medals can be obtained as random drops.

Medal drop changes every day.

Notes About Nova Level
&#12539;If a Medal with its Special Attack Bonus unlocked evolves into Hayner & Pence & Olette, your Nova Level will not increase.
&#12539;In order to raise your Nova Level using Hayner & Pence & Olette, you will need to use the Level Up function on a Hayner & Pence & Olette until it unlocks its Special Attack Bonus.
Something else to consider. I forgot there was a chance nova unlock wouldn't trigger if you just carry the guilt over.

Bonus Times
&#12539;During the the periods listed below, daily Bonus Times will occur and last for 60 minutes twice each day.
&#12539;By defeating these bosses during these times, you will be able to more easily obtain these Event Medals!
Bonus time just raises the frequency of drops, you can still get them outside of it.

Something else to consider. I forgot there was a chance nova unlock wouldn't trigger if you just carry the guilt over.

All this means is that you'll only need to get one extra trio medal to re-guilt it since the guilt tier is the same, fortunately.

EDIT: By the way, the daily challenges for this week seem like a really roundabout way of handling things. Why bother with a board if we are still only getting one Chip, Dale, or Mirror a day? The way this was being set up I thought we were going to get more rewards than what the 3 objectives could've given us, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Finally got it done.

Setup

Kairi had No Cost
HD Namine AB3MaxLux+
Cloud EX AB4Max
Saix B AB3MaxSP1 (Ground Def -60%)
Key Art AB4
Shared Saix B AB3MaxSP2 (Ground Def -60%)

Everything had to proc, took so much S/L.

Yikes, what a ridiculous set-up to reach that kind of score.

Famassu

How do these fucking Union Cross medal drops work. >_< I've gotten only one medal. Just finished a session with a friend and he got 2 Hayners within about 7-10 union cross levels, I got none. So far I've only gotten one Hayner in all my time playing this.

EDIT: Bleh, seems like you get them from every mission but they are just kinda rare. After 2+ hours of playing I only got 7 Hayners, even with something like +15 Item Drop stuff from accessories on.

All this means is that you'll only need to get one extra trio medal to re-guilt it since the guilt tier is the same, fortunately.

EDIT: By the way, the daily challenges for this week seem like a really roundabout way of handling things. Why bother with a board if we are still only getting one Chip, Dale, or Mirror a day? The way this was being set up I thought we were going to get more rewards than what the 3 objectives could've given us, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I think they did it so lower level people can grind for the coins as opposed to looking at lv. 600 enemy and noping out. Besides we got an extra HDL medal!

Psxphile

How do these fucking Union Cross medal drops work. >_< I've gotten only one medal. Just finished a session with a friend and he got 2 Hayners within about 7-10 union cross levels, I got none. So far I've only gotten one Hayner in all my time playing this.

EDIT: Bleh, seems like you get them from every mission but they are just kinda rare. After 2+ hours of playing I only got 7 Hayners, even with something like +15 Item Drop stuff from accessories on.

I wonder if Rare Enemy perk would be better. Those little Egg enemies might have drops on them too instead of coins?
EDIT: oh right, that wouldn't really work in a multiplayer mode

After about an hour/hour and a half of turtling, I was able to do the last Saix B quest..
My main damage was coming from an unguilted ikairi2 for the gargoyle.
I'm glad it's over. lol

Top Bottom