• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Koshien 2015 | Japan National High School Baseball Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monumma

15. It's finally over, though.

edit, I was waiting for an updated one, but whatever:

9GUdF77.png

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Is there anyone who throws a 204 kmph fast ball who has a dead mother and father whose second wife is being fucked by his best friend? It's literally all I know about Japanese high school baseball :(

Beckx

Yeah looking forward to seeing him play tomorrow.

Looks like the other two games were better yesterday. Too bad that Gifu Johoku lost but expected...the dominant team in the prefecture (Kenritsu GifuShou) had pitching issues (ace was hurt) and got eliminated in regional.

Beckx

First game up tonight is

花巻東 Hanamaki Higashi vs 専大松戸 Senshu Daigaku Matsudo

Fun fact: Hanamaki Higashi is Shohei Otani's high school.

Beckx

Shizuoka is the strongest school playing tonight. Hanamaki Higashi and Kyushu Kokusai Daigaku Fuzuoku should be decent or better but I know little about them. Light the Frozenprince signal!

Kasumigaura v Hiroshima Shinjo I'm hoping for a close game, but for Hiroshima Shinjo to win.

Tomorrow night has two of the big guns in play (but not against each other) - Tsuruga Kehi and Waseda Jitsugyo.

Here we go: http://www.asahi.com/koshien/97/live/

Monumma

Second day started. Today I am fully rested, let's try to stay awake.

Nice starts by the pitchers.

edit: Hara's control is bad, 2 run scored.

Monumma

3-0. They got the out at second and there is still a lot of game left, but i don't know if they can score 4 run against Takahashi.

edit: with 3 error in 2 atbats they have a chance, lol.

Monumma

The ace is relegated to the outfield. He was at 85 pitches and I was looking forward a 150 pitch game, but for Senshu it's better this way for sure.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
The ace is relegated to the outfield. He was at 85 pitches and I was looking forward a 150 pitch game, but for Senshu it's better this way for sure.

senshu is already struggling though?

edit: that was the worst bunt i've seen so far

Monumma

Sure, I don't see them scoring runs (without another couple of free errors). But for them is better to have a relief pitcher on the mound than an ace that has thrown a lot of pitches and can't get outs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom