• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leading Breitbart Tech Writer & Alt-Right Voice Allegedly Collection of 44 Interns

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true, couldn't someone tell based on writing style for "his" articles? If they vary so widely it'd be very likely that they are written by many different people.

Arkeband

Banned
It's pretty obvious that Milo is playing a character, but I doubt this is true, the guy goes around and speaks and "debates" publically, without need for 44 writers.

He's just a dick who has no problem being Ann Coulter for a younger crowd.

DCharlie

Banned
whilst this was an "lol Apruls fools" the reality is Shitebart did set up a "TECH AND GAMES" arm and staffed it with a few of the vocal GGers and some other people.

Given Milo's knowledge of gaming is basically near zero - hell, i asked him to name his top 10 games when this first started and he got to 5 before quitting - then it's pretty clear he's surrounding himself with people who, in a social media sense, he could literally ask to cover his gaping lack of knowledge.

Not sure what they are going to do about his lack of any real tech, finance, business etc. knowledge though.

He's basically the Right Wing Hugh Grant - every interview is "well, you see, and um golly, well, and, yes... darling please... and as a gay man... oh... well hmm... yes, and then you see, and then FEMENISTS, and thats um well, yes, as you golly gosh well see i'm right. Lovely blonde hair. Vox Day. Based Mom stats. Liberal degree. Femenist cancer. And , i'm sorry but by golly gosh it's true and hmm yes well and um"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom