• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaks about Hideo Kojima new game

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

9NJeJWml.png

hideo kojima industry icon GIF by The Game Awards

Last edited:

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Kojima accidentally called me when he was trying to reach Nicolas Winding Refn and told me this last week. Old news.

CuNi

Lemme quickly do a 4chan post so I can claim that leaks say it's coming to GameBoy Color and is a different take on hunger games in a SpaceJam setting where players that don't score get benched for eternity.

assurdum

Banned
This is going to piss some people here off but I'm gonna say it ...

Kojima shouldn't even be allowed to write his own name let alone a plot to a video game.
To be fair the plot of Death Stranding is the only interesting part of the game. Some good ideas in the gameplay too, but the whole execution it's frankly bloated. It's really tough have fun with the solely gameplay mechanics. Pacing is another terrible obstacle of this game.

Last edited:

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
I’m ready to eat whatever shit Kojima releases either from his brain or his butthole.
Even if it is a “drink water from a glass” simulator I know it will be a lifetime experience. I loved Death Stranding and can’t wait for his next adventure.
2 days until Directors Cut will be installed on my PS5. Just annoying you cannot preload if you have a PS4 disc. One very annoying thing I wish Sony would fix.

cannot wait to go back to this world.

Death Stranding Action GIF

This is going to piss some people here off but I'm gonna say it ...

Kojima shouldn't even be allowed to write his own name let alone a plot to a video game.

That’s your opinion and you are welcome to it. Do you have anything other valuable to add to the conversation?

Last edited:

Little Mac

2 days until Directors Cut will be installed on my PS5. Just annoying you cannot preload if you have a PS4 disc. One very annoying thing I wish Sony would fix.

cannot wait to go back to this world.

Death Stranding Action GIF

That’s your opinion and you are welcome to it. Do you have anything other valuable to add to the conversation?

Top Bottom