• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO City Undercover |OT| This city has no ports

GulAtiCa

7 hours from now it will show up on eShop

hmm. I have it coming in the mail (for half off too). Do I wait for it to come, or do I buy it tonight for $50 and sell the physical copy later. Would reduce load times too I'm sure (ZombiU load times went down by 20% for me when I switched to digital.)

Glass Joe

glad to see that it overall is getting good reviews, though i know the load times are gonna bug me. will download at midnight, maybe it will be done by the time i wake up in the morning. install will probably take a while too, lol. wish they had a "shut down after install" option so i could start that while heading to work.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Ready to download at midnight.

And hope it's finished by noon tuesday so I can start downloading MH3U lololol... lol :(

Effect

If I didn't have $12 off from NewEgg I'd get the game tonight. There is a good chance they'll process the order tomorrow morning and I'll get it Tuesday if I'm lucky as I have gotten items from NewEgg within a day do to them having an warehouse in New Jersey (I'm in eastern Pennsylvania). Not in a big rush to be honest. Wait this long. A few more days won't be a problem. Harvest Moon and Fire Emblem are still keeping me busy on the 3DS.

Unless I'm mistaken, pretty sure it's midnight of your timezone. So if your in California, you will have to wait an extra 3 hours. Right? I think that is how it is. Else it's 12 am EST.

until a few days ago the eShop had the scroll text on the top page that said Midnight EST

but I am on the EST time zone so have no clue

I'm so tempted to get it. Does anyone know the size? I have the Basic set unfortunately, so I'm probably gonna have to find an external drive or just buy it tomorrow.

GulAtiCa

I'm so tempted to get it. Does anyone know the size? I have the Basic set unfortunately, so I'm probably gonna have to find an external drive or just buy it tomorrow.

Looking around, I don't know the size, but apparently you will need a HDD no matter what. (Eurogamer apparently says it's up to 22GB)

deviljho

Ooooooh right. Well, still, let me know how it is :).

2 GB out of 22 GB later...

VfnW0zN.gif

Top Bottom