• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's Watch: Siglemic to reclaim 120 stars World Record [NEW WR. Your turn, Nero.]

Orayn

27 seconds ahead.

xoNrj.png

Dumping the bully in the lava in one go, leaping up to take the star in two. I am in awe right now. And again, three bullies in three hits. Excellent.

[Edit] Losing one second in Lethal Lava Land: big deal. Straight to Whomp's Fortress, getting one star as I type this.

DaBuddaDa

I'm in awe at how he can stay so fresh on these "later" levels when during most of the runs he doesn't even reach them.

mmm last time I watched he made the 70 run and had the 120 but lost it a few days later.
This guy is amazing!

I do not like the mic that he has on all the time, hearing the buttons is a little weird.

Ardenyal

This guy looks like he is a pretty good Mario player but he should try Super Mario Galaxy® instead. This game looks so old...

just kidding guys! dis teh urnnn

He has 59 seconds in hand. That's going to demolish the world record if he keeps this up. Could we see the 105 minute barrier get smashed?

Top Bottom