• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man assault woman for disagreeing

Weiji

Banned
His now ex-employer don't want trouble for employing a violent worker.

He was violent once, doing something stupid, which I honestly doubt was intended to hurt her. That doesn’t make him a violent person.

I agree that the employer probably feels they has no choice but to fire him given that if he ever did do something at work they might be held liable due to his “history”.

But that’s kinda what’s bothering me. What, should this guy never be allowed to hold a job again?

done by a gleeful perpetrator

I mean again I really don’t feel this was intentional and certainly not gleeful. He was attempting to destoy her property, not hurt her.

Obviously he DID hurt her, and he deserves to be punished for that, intentional or not.

MayauMiao

He was violent once, doing something stupid, which I honestly doubt was intended to hurt her. That doesn’t make him a violent person.

I agree that the employer probably feels they has no choice but to fire him given that if he ever did do something at work they might be held liable due to his “history”.

But that’s kinda what’s bothering me. What, should this guy never be allowed to hold a job again?

Never said he shouldn't be allowed to work but I will say good luck to him finding anyone willing to hire him after the way he treated a woman.

#Phonepunk#

Banned

intent doesn't matter. if that was the case then actual rapists could say, "look, i didn't want to hurt her, i was making love to her." words don't matter. actions matter. if you cause material harm, especially if it's not in self defense, you can't just talk your way out of it.

dude was a jackass who kicked somebody. i don't care what you believe in but as soon as you are causing physical harm, your rights end there.

Last edited:
What the hell is up with his body language? All these sorts make strange faces and do odd hand movements.

Is the soy affecting their nervous system?

#Phonepunk#

Banned
who the fuck kicks a stranger? this is dangerous behavior. this man is a danger to the public.

im not saying he should never work again. just don't kick strangers. and definitely don't do it 2 seconds after you realize you are being filmed.

honestly, the guy sounds and acts like an imbecile.

Last edited:

hecatomb

Banned
who the fuck kicks a stranger? this is dangerous behavior. this man is a danger to the public.

im not saying he should never work again. just don't kick strangers. and definitely don't do it 2 seconds after you realize you are being filmed.

honestly, the guy sounds and acts like an imbecile.
You should search for antifa members attacking people.

Last edited:

Weiji

Banned
Never said he shouldn't be allowed to work but I will say good luck to him finding anyone willing to hire him after the way he treated a woman.

The fact it was a women should have no bearing on the situation.

I’m just reflecting on the unfortunate fact that it it likely will impact his employment options in perpetuity.

Unfortunate because I think he made a bad choice. He’s not bike lock professor. This wasn’t the premeditated act of a psychopath.

Hopefully he receives a hefty punishment and learns something from it.

Weiji

Banned
intent doesn't matter. if that was the case then actual rapists could say, "look, i didn't want to hurt her, i was making love to her." words don't matter. actions matter. if you cause material harm, especially if it's not in self defense, you can't just talk your way out of it.

Of course intent matters, not just from a moral / ethical standpoint, but also a legal one. Manslaughter and murder in the first are different for a reason, and carry different punishments.

I can kill someone backing out of my driveway, you’re arguing that’s equally as bad as me killing a subway employee because the fucked up my sandwich.

Intent matters, it’s not everything, results matter to. He can and should be punished for assault, but that doesn’t make him a psycho.

Thurible

I kind of disagree on this point. While laws should apply equally to men and women, I would say hitting a woman is morally worse than hitting a man. If a woman is threatening my life or the lives of innocent people, then sure, I think violence against her would be justified. However, (not to sound sexist) women tend to be a bit more fragile than men generally. Women tend to not be as strong as men due to biological factors and overall they are less aggressive and confrontational. They are not dainty flowers, but they are certainly more vulnerable then guys. Why do you think rape is such a horrible crime that happens to women much more then men? The average man can overpower the average woman rather easily.

I personally believe women tend to be on average more nuturing and kind than men. You have to admit generally there is an aura of innocence and warmth to them. I think this is why many face to face jobs especially in the service industry seem to be done by women (example - waitresses). It's pretty easy to talk to a woman and they are less intimidating.

So hitting people who are overall seen as more innocent and vulnerable is why I believe most people would never hit a woman unless it was absolutely necessary. I would hit a guy much faster than I would hit a woman.

Just my thoughts on the difference between hitting guys and girls. Also what I say doesn't apply to all women. Some women are horrible people and some are very strong. With some physical training a woman can be ALOT stronger than the average man. For example, I have a sister in the military and she can kick my butt and just about anyone else.

Last edited:

lil puff

I mean again I really don’t feel this was intentional and certainly not gleeful. He was attempting to destoy her property, not hurt her.

Obviously he DID hurt her, and he deserves to be punished for that, intentional or not.
I have some issues with "well should he never work again?" and why some guys worry about this. Don't abuse women! And you will Not have to worry about the consequences. Otherwise worry about the consequences, if you do something. It's simple, what is the issue here?

lil puff

I don't have a daughter, but if she had a BF that wondred what would happened if he did something, or if he even thought that way... I dunno man.

Some of you guys

lil puff

I did not say that properly, because it makes me angry that people are actually trying to argue as if this is an issue. I don't want you guys anywhere near my family.

jadedm17

I don’t think abortion is one of the issues where there are clear facts being ignored in favour of feels. It all comes down to what we define the point of life as, which I don’t think we can do from a first principles basis and so it ultimately comes down to personal belief.

I feel like clearly and factually abortion shouldn't be birth control but should be a choice.

It feels like teaching safe sex in school versus abstinence... It'd be great to lean one way but the other feels far more practical.

Cato

Banned

I’m just reflecting on the unfortunate fact that it it likely will impact his employment options in perpetuity.

Unfortunate because I think he made a bad choice. He’s not bike lock professor. This wasn’t the premeditated act of a psychopath.

Well, if he gets convicted for battery, that is a felony and he belongs in prison.
When he comes out, well, he can try finding the kind of work ex-convicts gets for the rest of his life.

Dangerous violent people like him does not belong in civilized society so first prison.
It is not unfortunate that this will impact his life. It is a very good thing. We normal people don't want these violent crazies
around us.

Kicking a woman because she disagreed with him. That is so low. He deserves what is coming to him.

Last edited:

Cato

Banned

This was not premeditated. It was much much worse.
A person that speaks (with weird faces and hand movements) and suddenly out of the blue roundhouse kicks the woman he is talking to.
With no warning. Just out of the blue.

He thinks it is normal to, while you talk to someone, just bring out a surprise roundhouse kick?
That is mental. Normal people do not think or act that way.
Send him to jail and then let him live as a felon for the rest of his life. Far away from the rest of society.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
Pretty unhinged guy. the moment before he kicked the person was... quite something.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
He's an excellent argument in favour of abortion.

EDIT: I suspect I did a piss-poor job of making it obvious that I'm suggesting he should have been aborted in a taking the piss way.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
You may have misunderstood my point. I'm suggesting that maybe he should have been aborted (in a jokey way) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Breakage

I think what was striking about the kick was how out of the blue it was. There wasn't any build up to it. He kicked her as if it's a normal everyday thing to do.

Makariel

He admitted that he wanted to kick her phone, which she presumably held in her hand. How on earth would he do that without hurting her? He intentionally kicked her phone which might be anything up to $1000 worth, and potentially hurt her hand in the process. If he is so trigger happy to kick the first person that disagrees with him, I wouldn't bet on what he'd do if there was no camera around.

Let me put it this way: I've been in my share of "arguments" in the past that were on the verge of getting physical and in rare cases went there. There is usually continuing escalation involved and nobody just randomly punches people, even when being drunk at 3 AM next to a train station. In this case however, there was no warning. He just kicked a woman who simply disagreed with him as if it's a normal thing to do during everyday conversation. I think this man needs professional help. On a sidenote: I would be willing to bet that if the person approaching him was a man who looks like he can defend himself, he would have never done that. So yes, maybe you're right, he might not be a violent person towards men.

Last edited:

Akuza89

He's clearly not there for the movement... he's there for something else... if you catch ma drift :messenger_winking:

But seriously, what a douche.

llien

Finally, he has found right sized nazi to kick.

dcji9no.png

(it's a fake, not a real article, of course)

Last edited:

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
I don't know why nobody has mentioned his weird ass "Imma gonna kick you" pose he took for like a solid beat before kicking...it was kind of hilarious (when you remove the context).

What a sad guy.

Papa

Banned

I feel like clearly and factually abortion shouldn't be birth control but should be a choice.

It feels like teaching safe sex in school versus abstinence... It'd be great to lean one way but the other feels far more practical.

I think you’re missing the point, which is that we cannot define the beginning of life and so it ultimately comes down to feelings. That’s why it’s one of the most contentious political issues - we fundamentally cannot base our arguments on facts at this point in time.

gela94

Disgusting behavior by this manchild, I remember when I was really into anime and manga conventions most guys who were there were also moving and talking in this childish manner it was really weird!! And leftism is realllllllllly big in the manga and anime and jrock community.
I'm for abortion if it wouldn't be for the fact that I'm paying somebody elses irresponsible behavior with my universal health care of 300€ a month

Petrae

I actually find it annoying that he lost his job. It’s not related, business are just pussy as fuck these days.

That said he should be punished in a court of law. What he did was assault and should be treated as such.

Why should an employer continue to be associated with someone who so flagrantly commits a crime? Fuck that. Is it so hard to not kick other people or break shit?

As someone who is working in a customer-facing line of business, Roundhouse Person becomes a liability for his employer. How does the employer know that the employee won’t go off on a customer?

It’s not that hard to not publicly act like an asshole. If you choose to act like an asshole, then that’s your right— and employers have the right to decide not to employ assholes.

Fuz

Banned
I definitely have no love for anti-abortion morons, but that guy is a fucking idiot. Hope he'll pay for that.

manfestival

I actually find it annoying that he lost his job. It’s not related, business are just pussy as fuck these days.

That said he should be punished in a court of law. What he did was assault and should be treated as such.
I totally get your perspective and I agree to a certain degree. However, many jobs are viewed that you are always a representative of the business. The main reason why is that people will come after the business and attack it just because the bad apple works for said business. It is just better to cut out the bad apple sometimes before incurring the wrath of the mob. Sad state of affairs we live in.

What regressive BS is that? You saying women need special treatment? I thought they were equal?

This piece of shit, like many other pieces of shit who assault women, did this because they think women are weaker and therefore won't be able to fight back. The mix of violence and cowardice is worse and honestly if this was a civilized society he'd probably do the right thing and kill himself for shaming his family.

Paracelsus

What the hell is up with his body language? All these sorts make strange faces and do odd hand movements.

Is the soy affecting their nervous system?

No, this is your mind on self-hatred: you blindly believe everything you're told, so you dehumanize other opinions. He didn't kick a woman, he kicked an opinion. He probably would've kicked a dog if the poor fella had a "no abortion" piece of paper taped on it.

Last edited:

nemiroff

Gold Member

His body language tells me another story. His confidence and determination tells me this is not the first time he's been in similar situations. I wouldn't even be surprised if he's a member of antifa.

Last edited:

Traianvs

Good thing they fired him. I would never hire a violent, 30kg coward who kicks a woman. I wonder if he would do the same against a grown man.
Pure garbage

Thurible

bilderberg

By the way, it's funny watching morons carry signs that say "abortion is murder" or "abortion kills children".

But I still can't condone violence against those people.

I'm pro choice, but how can you not understand why people would be pro life? Doesn't mean they're stupid.

hecatomb

Banned
Its only a matter of time before the right fight back, a lot of these SJW degenerates always resort to violence if anyone disagrees with them. You can only push people so far, until they fight back.

Thurible

Does mean they should probably not have abortions and leave everyone else alone.
Yup, because as we all know, if you have good reason to believe a grave injustice is being done to mankind the best thing to do is just leave it be. If you are really against slavery, don't own a slave. Abolitionists were so stupid, am I right?

Last edited:

bilderberg

Does mean they should probably not have abortions and leave everyone else alone.

And how is holding signs on a street corner reflective of "not leaving people alone"? What, they should just not express their beliefs like everyone else? If your argument is that a few pro lifers going to abortion clinics to harass people is bad than no shit.

odd_hatch

This is called peaceful protest. We should allow people to express their opinions no matter how archaic you may think they are. There's a chance you could be wrong and people need to have their ideas constantly changed or reinforced.

Top Bottom