• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| Forecast for Wrestlemania...cloudy with a heavy chance of Reigns

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
K enough people that I know have talked about Shiozaki/Zeus that I'm going to watch it.

But I fully expect it to not be that great because I know they're just trying to be puro hipsters.

tm24

Chris Hero's gut

oUbbZlX.jpg

MTiWPFr.jpg

EOJjSSZ.jpg

uf7bRFQ.jpg

OPDJIqZ.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Also, since it's shoot sunday.

I think that Ishikawa vs Okabayashi was a better old school slugout than Ishii vs Honma.

and Atsushi Aoki reminds me of young Benoit.

FUCK ITS NOT SUNDAY

Man God

Non-Canon Member
WCW SATURDAY SHOOT NIGHT: Cactus Jack's WWF theme is better than his also quite good Mr. Bang Bang WCW song.

Even though I know for fact that wrasslemania: play editon is gonna end with Roman pinning Brock with a spear it's still gonna depress me to see it happen.

I wanna live in the alternate universe where Brock goes over.

Kaiterra

Banned
Even though I know for fact that wrasslemania: play editon is gonna end with Roman pinning Brock with a spear it's still gonna depress me to see it happen.

What if he pins Brock with another move?

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole

It will suck, what wont suck is when Rollins comes out and nail Reigns with the briefcase and cashes in.

StevieWhite

Listen, if Hero wants to gain weight more power to him... but wearing those tights? That's just an act of aggression against the audience. Yowza.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why won't Chris Hero go back to wearing a shirt and pants in the ring? He's not fat enough for it to really be anything but kind of sad.

It takes time. I hope the Feast Incarnate continues to grow.

Top Bottom