• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marihuana users... read this, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkuMifune

Banned
Yeah, brick weed is almost completely gone from Washington state, as far as I can tell. Not that much cheaper than our now-legal medical stuff, and it tastes like fucking dirt.

True, but it's fun as hell to roll a giant blunt with that dirtweed, something that would cost about $60 to do with the better stuff.

Zeke

True, but it's fun as hell to roll a giant blunt with that dirtweed, something that would cost about $60 to do with the better stuff.
oh hell no I can't go back to brick weed I smoked some a few weeks ago and it was god awful. High quality or bust!

Bombadil

Banned
Someone bring me up to speed..

It seems Asimov is an alternate account of a previously perma-banned user named Fernando rocker, who, along with his wife, was banned for life for creating some intolerable strife.

When resurrected and re-elected, full-member Asimov made this thread to pass on blame and thoroughly shame the fine weed-smoking, mary J-toking members of this thread.

But now he's banned by Cyan's hand, and we may move on to more glorious endeavors.

DarkKyo

If we stop smoking weed, it doesn't mean the cartels are going to shut down. I'm convinced it would take a war to end the cartels...

VASPER

Banned
After reading your post i must say, I only buy from local growers and i live in one of the 2 states where weed is legal. Know this tho it's really because the drug is illegal in the USA causing the drug war, MJ is not worth much when its legal everyone can grow it and have it so why would there be the need to run it across the border. I have watched the prices of weed drop so much over the past 5 years nearly in half if not more. So what I'm saying is that its not the drug that causes the problems its the people.

I really wanted to contribute to the thread with my thoughts, but this turn of event is just hilarious. But really, make marihuana legal and a lot of the cartel problems will slowly diminish.

Oppo

oh wow. i love it when weird threads make a twist like this. Fernando, you cannot escape GAF justice ;)

anyways, in Canada, so I kinda doubt I'm adding to the Mexican problem.

joelseph

Too many ignorant comments to quote them all but these two are begging for it.

you realize that if marijuana were legalized, there would be plenty of companies making shitty, cheap, and legal, product, right? it's not as if legal weed would exclusively be the best shit out there.

You have it backwards. Look to the medicinal movement for clues.

I live in Texas, but I think my weed is too good to be Mexico weed. People here use it as a derogatory term for weed.

A common misconception among Americans. Higher quality marijuana can and is grown everywhere. Mexico does not produce only "brick".

commedieu

Banned
A common misconception among Americans. Higher quality marijuana can and is grown everywhere. Mexico does not produce only "brick".

Have to throw a flag on the play here.

Sure, mexico doesn't 100% only make shitty weed. But shitty weed has the highest markup, and is the better product to sale that provides them with the best profit. No one, in droves, is paying for primo mexican weed. I'd like to see any Mexican weed -- for illegal sale -- that is comparable to award winning weed, or hell, at least close. Now sure, it will be a penis waving of how good of a hookup X person has, but X person only has that hookup. And its not exactly a nationwide hookup/or demand for premium priced mexican weed.

flag.

commedieu

Banned
There's definitely mob in Canada. Lots of bike gangs too.

Interesting article, although these are Canadian mobsters being killed actually inside Mexico...
Its baby steps..heed ops warning...first mexico, tomorrow, quebec...

just fyi.. a bit of leg pulling happening here..

bunbun777

I remember Fernando, but how was the connection made? I usually only saw Asimov in the sales thread being fairly terse about vita sales.
He must have really hated drug cartels to endorse Rick Perry, good golly.

Oppo

Its baby steps..heed ops warning...first mexico, tomorrow, quebec...

just fyi.. a bit of leg pulling happening here..

perhaps! but you are forgetting sociological pressures.

Canadians are kind of proud of our weed quality. Particularly those BC folks. ;)

(and of course no offense taken, c'mon now)

For maximum comedy, Fernando should have taken the name Sagan instead of Asimov.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom