• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel CEO Ike Perlmutter To Officially Join Trump Administration Staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First picture of him in years and he's in sunglasses at night.

Something's fishy about this guy.

gal-bn-robert-ridgely-jpg.jpg

Gorillaz

Like that trump, Perlmutter picture is so perfect. Can not imagine how much money whoever got that recieved for it. Legit looks like a hollywood like secret society meeting

Future

Not the movies, Perlmutter has no control over those since Feige made Marvel Studios separate from Marvel Entertainment.

Basically, yeah. He's also the one responsible for the lack of X-Men & Fantastic Four characters in recent games, cartoons, & merchandise (though the merch part is starting to change).

Why is it always bastards that embrace Republican Party. Why can't it just be a good well liked person with excellent taste that happens to be in trumps cabinet.

hidys

So will that get him away from the TV side?

I'm actually conflicted

I'm not sure if he has to resign or not but if he does then that is appointment is fantastic.

Let's face it Trump's appointees are all going to be terrible human beings who make life worse for everyone else. But if he is going to appoint a prick I'd rather it be someone which ultimately leads to a slight improvement in TV shows and comics.

The problem is that he has such a big stake in Disney that he'd likely get a strong say on who his successor will be.

Neoxon

I'm not sure if he has to resign or not but if he does then that is appointment is fantastic.

Let's face it Trump's appointees are all going to be terrible human beings who make life worse for everyone else. But if he is going to appoint a prick I'd rather it be someone which ultimately leads to a slight improvement in TV shows and comics.

The problem is that he has such a big stake in Disney that he'd likely get a strong say on who his successor will be.
Shit, you're right.

Do you think Republicabs care? Their side won.

And at this rate, they might win again pretty easily. We've already seen that 'ammo' against them means nothing to their base. All they have to do is disinterest as many leaners as possible and they win the EC every time.

Memory

Not the movies, Perlmutter has no control over those since Feige made Marvel Studios separate from Marvel Entertainment.

Basically, yeah. He's also the one responsible for the lack of X-Men & Fantastic Four characters in recent games, cartoons, & merchandise (though the merch part is starting to change).

Fuck this guy.

duckroll

This. I'd be more than okay with this if it meant that Perlmutter leaves Marvel Entertainment.

Really? You'll be more than okay with someone of questionable experience taking on public office with possible negative impact on society just so you can go "fuck yeah!" that someone you dislike will no longer be running a company making disposable comics and TV shows? Cool.

The Kree

Banned
Really? You'll be more than okay with someone of questionable experience taking on public office with possible negative impact on society just so you can go "fuck yeah!" that someone you dislike will no longer be running a company making disposable comics and TV shows? Cool.

MCU>Real life

Reverend Funk

Comfy Penetration
Trump will pick someone evil regardless so I get where they are coming from.

Trump will pick someone else bad either way, might as well get Perlmutter out of Marvel if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom