• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reclusive Marvel CEO Ike Perlmutter Photographed in Public at Trump Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/reclusive-marvel-ceo-ike-perlmutter-photographed-public-959632

Ike Perlmutter, the CEO of Marvel Entertainment, has been photographed in public — a rare instance for the reclusive mogul.

Perlmutter met with Donald Trump at his Mar-a-Lago estate on Wednesday and was photographed by Jonathan Ernst for Reuters news agency. The image shows a sunglasses-wearing Perlmutter and Trump peering out of a window.

Perlmutter was helping organize a health summit with the president-elect at Trump's Florida retreat.

Unlike executives at other major studios and networks, the 74-year-old Marvel CEO has been photographed very few times over the years. Perlmutter was said to have showed up at 2008's Iron Man premiere in disguise, Hollywood Reporter editor-at-large Kim Masters reported in a definitive 2014 profile of the mogul.

Getty Images and Associated Press photo databases currently show zero results for Perlmutter.

Here was the only previously known photo of Perlmutter:

isaac-perlmutter_416x416.jpg

And here he is with the orange fascist:

rtrleight452169-h_2016.jpg

Pure evil.

CoolOff

Wait, how do you even function as a CEO in this day and age without having your picture taken at least a few times?

As if I needed any more proof that Marvel and Marvel Studios don't communicate with each other. The CG on Michael Douglas and RDJ looked way better.

Looks like Trump has gained some weight? I wonder how his physical state will handle the burden of being president. You always see those "before and after" photos of past presidents where they look like they have aged like 15 years in the span of a 4 year term.

Vibranium

Banned
It will be a great day when Marvel finally is rid of this guy (the horror stories of him in the book Marvel Comics: The Untold Story are crazy). Hopefully his family would be more hands-off with the television and comics division finances. Or sell his shares.

Ew. Time to stop watching marvel movies I guess?

He has almost nothing to with Marvel movies nowadays, Disney took the reigns from him at Kevin Feige's request.

I think he still has a say over pretty much everything else Marvel produces, though. And him being a colossal tool was well-known long before he started donating to Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom