• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel CEO Ike Perlmutter To Officially Join Trump Administration Staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? You'll be more than okay with someone of questionable experience taking on public office with possible negative impact on society just so you can go "fuck yeah!" that someone you dislike will no longer be running a company making disposable comics and TV shows? Cool.

disposable mediocre tv shows/movies are very important. what am i gonna spend my money on? save it? psh

Really? You'll be more than okay with someone of questionable experience taking on public office with possible negative impact on society just so you can go "fuck yeah!" that someone you dislike will no longer be running a company making disposable comics and TV shows? Cool.
MCU is bigger than life

ISOM

We can't do anything about Trump taking office. It's out of our hands because people are stupid. But at least this guy may leave a company that gives us entertainment.

The Kree

Banned
Is he just putting the riches of the rich?

He's picking the people he knows, people who donated large sums of money to his campaign, and people Mike Pence tells him to pick. Donald Trump doesn't know anything about any of these jobs and what they actually require of a person. He's an unqualified simpleton with a middle school reading level who doesn't know anything about governance or real life.

RPGCrazied

This is just absurd now. Drain the swamp? The amount of wealth in Trump's cabinet is staggering. Just no words. Just corrupt, every last one of them.

JordanN

Banned
First picture of him in years and he's in sunglasses at night.

Something's fishy about this guy.

He's a toon!

xu5bA.gif

We can't do anything about Trump taking office. It's out of our hands because people are stupid. But at least this guy may leave a company that gives us entertainment.

Yeah...to head a public office that can probably actually impact people's lives in a negative (or positive?) way. I'd rather him fuck up Marvel rather than my life.

Trump said:
“Ike Perlmutter has been very very involved. One of the great men of business. We’re gonna straighten out the VA for our veterans. I’ve been promising that for a long time.”
Sadly confirmed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom