• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Ithil

Let's get that new page rolling

iQCw4OoLY7xdF.jpg

strobogo

Banned
That's pretty awesome, although the group of guys is kind of random. 1991 Rumble, but with Vader and Adam Bomb?

lol got a link?

I don't know. It was posted sometime during Raw last night. It's pretty ridiculous.

Also, I'm trying to bring as many gifs as I can to the Cena thread.

somedevil

WWE officials are back on the idea of having Dolph Ziggler, AJ Lee and Big E Langston all hold singles titles at the same time.

At RAW, there was talk that the person who sent the mystery gift to WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn was going to end up being Langston. There's also talk at RAW that Langston will be going after United States Champion Kofi Kingston

So the group will all have titles then sucks for Cesaro. Big E it seems was not satisfied with just watching.

The best part about that poster is the "They Live" alien on Hot Rod's shirt.

So the group will all have titles then sucks for Cesaro. Big E it seems was not satisfied with just watching.

Kaitlyn and Big E would make the most beautiful mulatto muscle god child together.

I like Dolph, but Dolph/AJ/Big E are the most random "stable" in WWE right now. Anything they do is incredibly boring. I still don't understand how Big E's finisher does any damage to his opponent.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I just want to remind you all.

Damien Sandow still hasn't won a single title. Fuck your Cesaro getting buried complaints. At least he got a decent title run. Sandow probably doesn't 'need' one, but god damnit, I want him to have one.

Ithil

I just want to remind you all.

Damien Sandow still hasn't won a single title. Fuck your Cesaro getting buried complaints. At least he got a decent title run. Sandow probably doesn't 'need' one, but god damnit, I want him to have one.

Sandow's never been jobbed out, though, like Cesaro has. He's always been kept at an even level.

We need a mid card title run with Sandow's character, though. The promos would be great.

Sandow should create his own belt, 'The Intellectual Grandmaster Championship' or some such, where he puts it on the line in all of his singles matches, but only if his opponent can first correctly answer three questions on the subjects of Sandow's choosing, proving themselves intellectually worthy of a title shot.

Have him say all the other titles are beneath him because theirs is a false lineage, sullied by the endless list of ignorami who have held those belts in the past and present and that only his belt with have the privilege of being held by the brightest and best. I just realised this storyline would end with Khali or someone equally dumb inexplicably getting the questions right and then winning the belt from Sandow. Forget I said anything.

Kaladin

Sandow should create his own belt, 'The Intellectual Grandmaster Championship' or some such, where he puts it on the line in all of his singles matches, but only if his opponent can first correctly answer three questions on the subjects of Sandow's choosing, proving themselves intellectually worthy of a title shot.

Have him say all the other titles are beneath him because theirs is a false lineage, sullied by the endless list of ignorami who have held those belts in the past and present and that only his belt with have the privilege of being held by the brightest and best. I just realised this storyline would end with Khali or someone equally dumb inexplicably getting the questions right and then winning the belt from Sandow. Forget I said anything.

We all know what happened to the last guy who created his own belt.

Sokantish

http://www.wwe.com/f/article/image/2011/09/20120215_raw_ryder_reaction_c.jpg[IMG]

No worries, though. Zack's doing a lot better now. Look at him show Cena how to sell an ankle injury.

[IMG]http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_large/public/photo/image/2013/04/RAW_1040_Photo_104.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

His hair does look a lot better now

somedevil

Smackdown spoilers:

The Show opened with Ryback cutting a promo. This led to a match with Daniel Bryan.

1. Ryback defeated Daniel Bryan in 14:00. Ryback won with Shellshocked. One of Ryback's better matches.

I am not shocked that he got a great match out of him.

KissVibes

Banned
Smackdown spoilers:

The Show opened with Ryback cutting a promo. This led to a match with Daniel Bryan.

1. Ryback defeated Daniel Bryan in 14:00. Ryback won with Shellshocked. One of Ryback's better matches.

That's kinda long for a match. And why him?

Ultratech

Hmm...sucks for Cesaro, but it'd have to be better than whatever they got going on right now.

Kofi can't ride on that Random US Title Reign forever, ya know?

Smackdown spoilers:

Huh, interesting.

May have to watch that or something.

bangai-o

Banned
Smackdown spoilers:

how did he manage to keep going for so long?

First time that I'm not on the wall of shame. feelsgoodman.jpg
I just figured they'd give him a squash match.

He's past that stage now. He needs to beat established stars in order to look good going into his match. I wish they would do this with Cena soon, they've had him getting roughed up for a while now.

KissVibes

Banned
Kofi is the guy you put a title on to get it on somebody else. He'll never be a real singles champion, sorry to say.

Raw is going live in Canada starting next week. Just heard it on Aftermath. 'bout fucking time. Time to relive the TSN glory days.

krae_man

Raw is going live in Canada starting next week. Just heard it on Aftermath. 'bout fucking time. Time to relive the TSN glory days.

I wonder how many people were watching it online instead of on that stupid 15 minute tape delay.

Also TSN glory dates were Tuesday afternoons from 4-6pm with wrestlers on OTR afterwards.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I wonder how many people were watching it online instead of on that stupid 15 minute tape delay.

Also TSN glory dates were Tuesday afternoons from 4-6pm with wrestlers on OTR afterwards.

Well I don't even have cable, so there's that.

Top Bottom