• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 43, 2013 (Oct 21 - Oct 27)

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Look I'm not a big fan of the doom & gloom either but Wii U is fucked in my book if SM3DW doesn't push the hardware sales and sells a bunch itself

3D Land had crazy legs and sold gangbusters - I can't see why SM3DW should have less appeal than that

The main reason I could imagine is that SM3DL has a ton of content and came out not overly long ago, so most of the customer base might be satisfied to just go back and play more of that if they get an itch for more Mario in that style, especially if the cost of getting the new game requires one to buy a Wii U and a full retail price Wii U game.

If this was SM3DL2 on 3DS I think there would be less friction in terms of moving players to the next game.

Of course, if it was on 3DS, that would be decidedly unhelpful to the Wii U.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Pretty much every Nintendo IP sells better on handhelds than on consoles, entry price for the 3DS with 15k yen also was way cheaper to years ago. 3D Land was the first handheld exclusive 3D Mario title, first 3DS must have and for many people the game that justified the 3D gimmick.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Look I'm not a big fan of the doom & gloom either but Wii U is fucked in my book if SM3DW doesn't push the hardware sales and sells a bunch itself

3D Land had crazy legs and sold gangbusters - I can't see why SM3DW should have less appeal than that

For me, the real test will be Mario Kart. That is also a game, where the experience of the 3DS version is not comparable to the console version. It's a local co-op game in essence, at least the way I see it. They really should have prioritized it as a holiday title this year.

I always felt that was the real must have game on the Wii, and so it should be on Wii U. I know lots of people who got a Wii just to play Mario Kart. If the console doesn't see a steady and convincing increase with the release of that, I'll accept that I'll be playing just about the games which we know is already on schedule and not much else.

That being said 3D world looks leagues better than 3D land, and should convince a lot of fence sitters to jump. Definitely a bad omen if it doesn't.

I agree, but if it bombs, it would mean that people just don't care about the WiiU.
I'm afraid that Nintendo overestimated the impact of Mario... 3DS had a drastic price drop, MH and a MK along 3D land. WiiU price drop is not enough to play on peole's minds. Problem of perception.

At this stage, I think it is impossible for Nintendo to revive WiiU this holliday season. They can perhaps limit the disaster...

L~A

Another reason SM3DL performed well in Japan : it had a good looking line-up in the upcoming months. For starters, there was Monster Hunter 3G a few weeks later. Then of course, there were the games people knew were coming.

Wii U, unfortunately, got a pretty grim future in Japan right now (a tad better in the West, but not much really), which definitely isn't inspiring confidence...

Nibel

Something I entirely forgot about: why is there no SM3DW bundle?

Soo, how well would this do this Christmas

UaZSIIc.jpg

Made it in PS

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Pretty much every Nintendo IP sells better on handhelds than on consoles, entry price for the 3DS with 15k yen also was way cheaper to years ago. 3D Land was the first handheld exclusive 3D Mario title, first 3DS must have and for many people the game that justified the 3D gimmick.

I think you hit the crux of the issue here in multiple ways.

On 3DS, Super Mario 3D Land offered a lot of "new"s and "first"s.

On Wii U, it's a sequel on a different platform than the first game, and unless I missed something, doesn't make a huge push for why the gamepad is amazing and thus makes the core concept of the system is a must have.

Being the first 3D Mario on the system and resembling a popular 3D Mario game are the biggest things I see going for it, but I'm not sure the latter is what you actually want as the primary system seller for a new system.

For me, the real test will be Mario Kart. That is also a game, where the experience of the 3DS version is not comparable to the console version. It's a local co-op game in essence, at least the way I see it. They really should have prioritized it as a holiday title this year.

I always felt that was the real must have game on the Wii, and so it should be on Wii U. I know lots of people who got a Wii just to play Mario Kart. If the console doesn't see a steady and convincing increase with the release of that, I'll accept that I'll be playing just about the games which we know is already on schedule and not much else.

That being said 3D world looks leagues better than 3D land, and should convince a lot of fence sitters to jump. Definitely a bad omen if it doesn't.

Out of curiosity, does Mario Kart 8 have any notably interesting gamepad features?

I felt being the first fully featured, 3D Mario Kart game on a portable was the big selling point for the DS game. and that the Wii Wheel (or just the concept of using the remote as a wheel in general) was the big selling point for the Wii version.

Mario Kart 7 has certainly sold a lot (over 8 million shipped IIRC), but it has done so on a platform that is also generally selling well for a large number of reasons.

Nintendo want to book the sales and profit from a major first party software title to meet their full year profit target. Including 3DW in a bundle will limit the number of buyers of software by a significant factor.

The "real test" and "wait for" seems to keep moving when a title underperforms. It's basically the chalkboard all over again.

The real test of a system isn't a year and a half after the system has released and has been languishing for that time at the levels the Wii U has.

These bundles, Super Mario 3D World and the holidays have to have some sort of lasting impact on hardware now.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.

Fuse it with the NSMBU and NSLBU bundle and you can kinda see Nintendo's longterm problem given corporeal form. ALL THE MARIOS. WE GOT THEM.

I disagree strongly with any "wait til Mario Kart" sentiment, because if even a 3D Mario sells poorly and doesnt move the needle, what does that ultimately mean for all other future non-Mario Kart software, let alone non-Mario software? The casual that is waiting for Mario Kart and Mario Kart alone just isn't going to reverse fortunes on all previously released software and generate legs for them beyond all other sudden second lifes to a platform. Hell, you're already dealing with a situation where 1 million people jumping onto the WiiU aren't going to be turning up to the software party in 2 weeks time but will remain mysteriously absent.

3D World is basically the test for if Nintendo can even play out this gen with their first party titles bringing enough mulah in to ride it out without any third party interest. But if even that fails then this will have been the biggest disaster the company has ever faced and their home console biz may well be totally forfeit.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Tsutaya says Gundam pushed Vita sales, apparently there's a popular anime airing right now or something.

IIRC it came out in tandem with the cross-over battle anime done by a bunch of high profile animation directors.

As far as synergies go, releasing it (and re-releasing the PS3 version) next to a show that would inspire people to want to have Gundam battles was probably a decent decision.

Edit:

Here we go, Gundam Build Fighters: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=693238

Bruno MB

Also, i saw that Yahoo japan shows a little more about software sales regarding famitsu numbers (they show top 10 for every platform, interesting imo), but their numbers are one week late, which is a bummer. But if anyone wants to know what is the top 10 for every platform, you can check it out.

Nice find, although they don't show the sales numbers :(

Wii U Top 10 (Oct 14 - Oct 20)

01. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (Nintendo)
02. New Super Luigi U (Nintendo)
03. Nintendo Land (Nintendo)
04. Rayman Legends (Nintendo)
05. New Super Mario Bros. U (Nintendo)
06. Dragon Quest X: Mezameshi Itsutsu no Shuzoku Online (Square Enix)
07. Pikmin 3 (Nintendo)
08. LEGO City Undercover (Nintendo)
09. Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (Spike Chunsoft)
10. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Capcom)

WII Top 10 (Oct 14 - Oct 20)

01. Taiko no Tatsujin Wii: Super Deluxe Edition (Bandai Namco Games)
02. New Play Control! Pikmin 2 (Nintendo)
03. Mario Kart Wii ( Nintendo
04. New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo)
05. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
06. Just Dance Wii 2 (Nintendo)
07. Mario Party 9 (Nintendo)
08. Kirby's Return to Dream Land (Nintendo)
09. One Piece: Unlimited Cruise 1 - The Treasure Beneath the Waves [Minna no Osusume Selection] (Bandai Namco)
10. New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo)

PS Vita Top 10 (Oct 14 - Oct 20)

01. Dangan-Ronpa 1-2: Reload (Spike Chunsoft)
02. Soccer Tsuku: Pro Soccer Club! (Sega)
03. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (Koei Tecmo)
04. FIFA 14 (Electronic Arts)
05. The Legend Of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki (Nihon Falcom)
06. Toukiden (Koei Tecmo)
07. Super Robot Wars OG Saga: Masou Kishin III - Pride of Justice (Bandai Namco)
08. Killzone: Mercenary (SCE)
09. Getsuei Gakuen kou (Arc System Works)
10. Slotter Mania V: Gakuen Mokushiroku - Highschool of the Dead (Dorart)

PSP Top 10 (Oct 14 - Oct 20)

01. J.League Let's Make a Soccer Team! 8 Euro Plus (SEGA)
02. God Eater Burst [PSP the Best 2nd Print] (Bandai Namco)
03. FIFA 14 (Electronic Arts)
04. Shining Ark (SEGA)
05. Uta no Prince-sama: Music 2 (Broccoli)
06. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories [Rockstar Classics] (Take-Two)
07. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories [Rockstar Classics] (Take-Two)
08. Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc [PSP the Best] (Spike)
09. Meiji Tokyo Renka (Broccoli)
10. Brothers Conflict: Brilliant Blue (Idea Factory)

BadWolf

On Wii U, it's a sequel on a different platform than the first game, and unless I missed something, doesn't make a huge push for why the gamepad is amazing and thus makes the core concept of the system is a must have.

This is the biggest issue with the system imo.

No one, including Nintendo themselves, seems to be able to put out anything that justifies the existence (and cost) of the gamepad.

Without that extra something to differentiate the WiiU there is no reason for any 3rd party Japanese dev to not make games on the PS3 instead.

The "real test" and "wait for" seems to keep moving when a title underperforms. It's basically the chalkboard all over again.

The real test of a system isn't a year and a half after the system has released and has been languishing for that time at the levels the Wii U has.

These bundles, Super Mario 3D World and the holidays have to have some sort of lasting impact on hardware now.

For them to be considered a success I think the baseline has to be raised to 17-25k on a weekly basis. I don't see how one game supports that level of sales. It took the PS3 multiple big releases and a popular-ish FF title to get to that level. One release on the Wii U won't do that. Factoring in that Zelda is losing popularity on consoles I don't see what Nintendo have left after their 3D Mario release other than MK8, which while a big title, may not be enough to push a 30k yen console. If Nintendo are able to lower the cost to 20k or lower then I think MK has a good shot of bringing in a lot of new buyers.

The new bundles may give it a short term boost, but it isn't really a lot of money off in the first place, at least going by the Amazon prices.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.

Ha ha ha, poor Hino, christ. That is just straight up the Cardboard Senki/Little Battlers concept but tied to the actual big license.

Speaking of the WiiU's 'USP', before complicated to explain asynchronous multiplayer confusion used in one or two party titles could be pointed to, Off TV Play was the only takeaway and how Iwata introduced the product. If theres one market where the legend of apartments with little space for multiple TV's, big box consoles, and being henpecked away from the main TV, it was Japan. What Nintendo failed to realise was that peoples PSP's, 3DS's, and to a lesser extent Vita's don't evaporate when people enter their homes so they dreamt up a concept where they set themselves competing against their own handheld dominance and wider library of titles and third party support.

Its such a spectacular failure to think things through that its like some long running comedy sketch.

Ha, this is actually pretty funny, which one will sell more at launch? Gundam Breaker Vita or LBX W 3DS? :lol

I'm sure LBX will have more longevity, but it will be fun to watch.

Kid Ying

I think you hit the crux of the issue here in multiple ways.

On 3DS, Super Mario 3D Land offered a lot of "new"s and "first"s.

Being the first 3D Mario on the system and resembling a popular 3D Mario game are the biggest things I see going for it, but I'm not sure the latter is what you actually want as the primary system seller for a new system.
Well, i believe they are banking on the multiplayer, since it was the biggest push that made the New series stand apart of the the ds one, they are probably trying to make that appeal again.

I totally agree. If these bundles, Super Mario 3D, one of the biggest third party games in Japan (Taiko) and the holidays don't make some impact, it's not another game in a couple of months from here that will.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Out of curiosity, does Mario Kart 8 have any notably interesting gamepad features?

I felt being the first fully featured, 3D Mario Kart game on a portable was the big selling point for the DS game. and that the Wii Wheel (or just the concept of using the remote as a wheel in general) was the big selling point for the Wii version.

Mario Kart 7 has certainly sold a lot (over 8 million shipped IIRC), but it has done so on a platform that is also generally selling well for a large number of reasons.

Not that we know. But I think they need to sell the console at this point. It clear that the gamepad wasn't a system seller. MK is a console game above all, much more so than 3D World, even though they focus alot on mp as well this time. In the end it's just a controller.

PS4 is an upgraded PS3 with no revolutionary new features, yet I still expect it to sell gangbusters.

MK I also feel has a much wider appeal than 3D world. 3D marios are very much aimed at Nintendo fans as I see it. Therefore I would think a lot of the potential buyers already own the system. MK not so much so.

Hell yeah it does, it has a horn button!

I had to buy a dedicated steering wheel to get a horn button on my PS3. Boy, do I feel silly.

lol

You're probably right. But MK is the game I know I would have bought the new console for day1, if I hadn't gotten mine for free back in april. Well, probably also 3D World, but you know.

prwxv3

If 3D Mario doesn't perform I really do hope people don't jump on the wait for MK8 and Smash Bros bandwagon.

That has already happened. And I don't really understand it if a 2d mario can't push the WiiU why would marip kart and smash be able to. They will cause spikes for the system for sure but after a while the WiiU will go right back down.

They system needs constant quality releases with little droughts and without third party support I don't think Nintendo can accomplish this.

If Mario 3D World doesn't perform I really do hope people don't jump on the wait for MK8 and Smash Bros bandwagon.
That is exactly what will happen. Hell, I kinda hopped on that bandwagon myself. I don't expect wiiu to get saved though. I think smash bros 3ds is going to fuck with smash bros wiiu depending on how good it is.

Why not? Those two are going to be much bigger and appeal to a different audience.

Why is Smash or MK going to be much bigger? MK only exploded to crazy levels last generation and looking 2d Mario sales that won't come close to being replicated and Smash did not sell much more than 3D Mario last gen. Even if those two games manage to sell a million copies, that means nothing when the rest of software is doing terribly. Btw this is assuming 3D World doesn't straight up tank and sell less than 400-500k.

Nibel

If Mario 3D World doesn't perform I really do hope people don't jump on the wait for MK8 and Smash Bros bandwagon.

The thing is that this will happen - the wrong thing to do is spreading the bullshit that every Nintendawg is a fan of that chalkboard bullshit which isn't true; generalizations are annoying and don't motivate to participate in discussions

The thing is that this will happen - the wrong thing to do is spreading the bullshit that every Nintendawg is a fan of that chalkboard bullshit which isn't true; generalizations are annoying and don't motivate to participate in discussions

Well what's not productive to sales discussion is when you have people saying you can't judge sales until the end of next year which is why I hope that doesn't happen, and fans of every company with a failing product tend to do this.

I still can't wrap my head around the idea that 3D World might not sell well (for a Wii U title). If people don't buy that, why the fuck did they buy a Wii U?

I don't think it will 'save' the Wii U (nor will anything else), but I expect it to be the best opening for a Wii U title by a comfortable margin. Surely?

Depends what you mean by comfortable.

SmokyDave

I still can't wrap my head around the idea that 3D World might not sell well (for a Wii U title). If people don't buy that, why the fuck did they buy a Wii U?

I don't think it will 'save' the Wii U (nor will anything else), but I expect it to be the best opening for a Wii U title by a comfortable margin. Surely?

Well what's not productive to sales discussion is when you have people saying you can't judge sales until the end of next year which is why I hope that doesn't happen, and fans of every company with a failing product tend to do this.
You may judge the Vita now :(

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Smash Bros is also a much more aimed at the fans type of game than MK btw, lots of which would already own the system

MK were the game so many people I know had a wii to play with their friends, though they primarily played other consoles or pc

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Why not? Those two are going to be much bigger and appeal to a different audience.
Would Smash actually be considered that much larger?

Looking here: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/sales/software/wii.html

Super Smash Bros Brawl (WW): 11.49 million
Super Smash Bros Brawl (JP): 2,094,464

Super Mario Galaxy (WW): 11.72 million
Super Mario Galaxy (JP): 1,017,287

Neither were as big as:

New Super Mario Bros Wii (WW): 27.88 million
New Super Mario Bros Wii (JP): 4,518,492

Sendou

I would argue Smash appeals to completely different customer base than the onslaught of casual oriented titles releasing this year and early next (especially Mario Kart even if that also appeals to "hardcore"). I think to an extent it could, with other core software, bring in new owners that other software titles can't.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member

Different people have different expectations, i have never expected anything else on that list to turn things around.

I do believe 3D world will increase sales, but then again its so close to the holidays that it will be hard to tell what is due to holidays and what is due to 3D world

And: of course we can judge sales now, they are terrible by all marks. I'm not making an "but but mk" excuse. I just happen to think MK is the strongest sell point of the Wii brand, and my guess is that it will help stabilizing sales at a somewhat less catastrophic level

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I would argue Smash appeals to completely different customer base than the onslaught of casual oriented titles releasing this year and early next (especially Mario Kart even if that also appeals to "hardcore"). I think to an extent it could, with other core software, bring in new owners that other software titles can't.

While true, the main issue I see is that unless they can also offer major titles for their other audience to keep enticing them, this feels like it's trading serving one base (the more casual consumer) for serving the other (the more core base).

I have some trouble imagining that majorly raising sales as opposed to simply sustaining them with a similar bump to what they are about to get, unless the Wii U is just a much more attractive proposition to more hardcore gamers than more casual ones.

Unless I'm forgetting something, they will have used up a rather large portion of their casual and/or more accessible core games by the time Mario Kart comes out, especially in terms of big hitters.

NeonZ

Why is Smash or MK going to be much bigger? MK only exploded to crazy levels last generation and looking 2d Mario sales that won't come close to being replicated and Smash did not sell much more than 3D Mario last gen. Even if those two games manage to sell a million copies, that means nothing when the rest of software is doing terribly. Btw this is assuming 3D World doesn't straight up tank and sell less than 400-500k.

Mario Kart and Smash Bros also beat 3d Mario on the GC though. It wasn't only in the Wii.

I think the chalk board talk is kind of unfair at this point. I don't think there were genuine expectations for Pikmin or Wind Waker HD to change anything. That always seemed to be just a straw man people talked to make fun of others, rather than actually a significant number of people putting their expectations on them. 3d World failing and then waiting for Smash and Kart would be the first goal post change since the launch titles.

Although, as someone that initially expected the 3d Mario title to turn things around, at this point, I think they're building 3d World's image completely wrong, and Kart and Smash will be too little too late (and there's also how Nintendo itself will be hurting at least Smash with the 3ds versions...)

Principate

Saint Titanfall

TBF Smash was pretty much Game cubes system seller, it was by far the most notable game on the system. Considering as far as sales and relevance the GameCube is the Wii U's closest Nintendo console comparison (though the GameCube did better so far. Granted smash really didn't save the GameCube and was much cheaper than the Wii U.

I was never saying that Mario Kart and Smash wouldn't outsell 3D World. I just disagreed with the notion that these will be much bigger. If we're going to compare to the GC, double dash did not sell much more than Sunshine. Smash is especially questionable when we don't know how bad the Wii U situation will be by next holiday. Smash does have a different type of audience than most Nintendo games, but I question whether that audience will be there to pick it up for that one game.

fabprems

IOn Wii U, it's a sequel on a different platform than the first game, and unless I missed something, doesn't make a huge push for why the gamepad is amazing and thus makes the core concept of the system is a must have.

Why do every game have to be a proof of concept for the gamepad, some games are build around it, others offer off-tv play and it's just fine.

You don't ask every ps4 game to be a proof of concept for the trackpad, and every xbone game to be a proof of concept for the force feedbacked triggers...

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Why do every game have to be a proof of concept for the gamepad, some games are build around it, others offer off-tv play and it's just fine.

You don't ask every ps4 game to be a proof of concept for the trackpad, and every xbone game to be a proof of concept for the force feedbacked triggers...
Well people seem generally unsold on the console itself judging by the sales and the gamepad is its unique selling point.

If they're interested in just focusing on regular games, then my sales improvement suuggestion would be to sell a SKU without the gamepad that plays most of the games for significantly less money.

fabprems

Well people seem generally unsold on the console itself judging by the sales and the gamepad is its unique selling point.

If they're interested in just focusing on regular games, then my sales improvement suuggestion would be to sell a SKU without the gamepad that plays most of the games for significantly less money.

They won't buy any game for the console itself, they will buy the console to play the game. The gamepad is here, just like the Kinect is bundle with the Xbone, cause that's the only way to make it universal and therefore to have an incentive for the developers to use it.

I'm sure Nintendo will eventually find a way to build a cheaper gamepad/console, maybe with a "Wii U lite" model next year, but for now the problem is not the price, it's the lack of games that people are dying to buy.

Yanikun

Banned
Agree that the excuse would not work, no excuse would really work if it under performs, its Mario + holidays + price drop + bundles.

But there is no price drop. The Wii U has always been ¥26,250 for the basic and ¥31,500 for the deluxe.

The bundles are ¥32,800 and ¥34,800.

Pie and Beans

Are the Japanese bundles actual discs or just digital downloads? If discs, trade in NSMBU, Wii Party U, instant discount/price slash.

**ah, preinstalled on hdd, shame. Fridge bonuses.

Still, price probably isnt an issue in Japan unless they're gonna total bargain bin it really. PS3 is certainly overdue another global drop, but I guess Sony wants to offset new console costs and losses for as long as possible.

Anth0ny

Neither were as big as:

I think a ton of the audience that bought NSMB Wii are not coming back for the Wii U and NSMB U, whereas the 3D Mario crowd, and especially the Smash Bros crowd have/will come back for more on the Wii U.

Like with Melee on Gamecube, I think Smash 4 will be easily the best selling Wii U title when it's all said and done.

Mario007

Are the Japanese bundles actual discs or just digital downloads? If discs, trade in NSMBU, Wii Party U, instant discount/price slash.

**ah, preinstalled on hdd, shame. Fridge bonuses.

Still, price probably isnt an issue in Japan unless they're gonna total bargain bin it really. PS3 is certainly overdue another global drop, but I guess Sony wants to offset new console costs and losses for as long as possible.
Considering ps3 was the best selling console last quarter Sony probably feels bundles will do it for the ps3 right now. And they seem to be right...somehow. I agree though in Japan PS3 is saturated at this price point.

3D World is basically the test for if Nintendo can even play out this gen with their first party titles bringing enough mulah in to ride it out without any third party interest. But if even that fails then this will have been the biggest disaster the company has ever faced and their home console biz may well be totally forfeit.

Today must be agree-with-people-I-never-agree-with day.

This. There is no "but wait for Mario-Kart and Smash." If 3D Mario doesn't move the needle, even if slightly, just like Vita's minor uptick after the price cuts, then there is no way to sugar-coat it: this is an existential crisis for Nintendo.

Its inevitable.

Neither were as big as:

The Wii inflated several series' sales. I think looking at GC sales, Smash may be WiiU's biggest title if it delivers.

Takao

Banned
Ha, this is actually pretty funny, which one will sell more at launch? Gundam Breaker Vita or LBX W 3DS? :lol

I'm sure LBX will have more longevity, but it will be fun to watch.

Anime or not, Gundam Breaker is a late port on Vita. If LBX W does worse, yikes.

That has already happened. And I don't really understand it if a 2d mario can't push the WiiU why would marip kart and smash be able to. They will cause spikes for the system for sure but after a while the WiiU will go right back down.

They system needs constant quality releases with little droughts and without third party support I don't think Nintendo can accomplish this.

2D mario did push sales. The good launch numbers were due to nsmbu the only wiiu exclusive at that point. Obviously without any followup its impossible for that one game to perform further.
Its inevitable.

The Wii inflated several series' sales. I think looking at GC sales, Smash may be WiiU's biggest title if it delivers.

does that imply the games didnt actually sell?

Top Bottom