• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V release date - 2/24/15? (From Reddit! Take w/ grain of salt.)

Finally played Ground Zeroes yesterday. Fully hyped and ready for Phantom Pain.

GZs is really fun and I'm enjoying it. It only took me 45 minutes to finish the story my first time but I love having this sandbox area and the extra missions.

It was obviously made to be the first segment of the game, like MGS 2 and 3 so I'm disappointed a bit that it was split off but it works for keeping people playing and interested.

Batzi

Banned
Well, well, well!
Yup.
I doubt you have that much money. You have to organize the flights, bus, trains to the place where we eat.
Read below.
He said invite, not pay. That's how he gets ya!
I will pay for the food. You take care of the transportation.
Get those dinner plates ready, mane.
If we get the release date tomorrow, I'll take care of it.
Do you have a vegan option?
Always.
I'd prefer this one:

foxhound.gif

I'm definitely snatching this one up as soon as I find it:

Where? Sorry, I have a thing about free food. No price is the best spice.
I live in Montreal. If you come, my treat.
Ill bring the booze
Good. I like Canadian beers.
You know what? I'm gonna turn them frowns upside down.

I've got 5 MGS:GZ steam codes that were floated to me by our KJP LA "Badass-in-Chief" Robert (make sure to follow him @METALGEARONLINE) that I'm giving away to the first 5 to correctly PM me the answer to this:

What was the date and venue where the first The Phantom Pain trailer debuted?

Good luck and RIP my inbox.
Sent. Not sure how late I am.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Congrats to the winners. Really awesome from Tora and Robert to do this. I didn't want to get on this because i already have the game. :p

SJRB

Gold Member
...the tongues of dying men enforce attention like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Konami RT this. So looks like they know it and the announcement is imminent!?

2014-12-2401_00_48-kod4s36.png

B5lBYDpCIAAHJPT.png

B5lBX_sCQAAeYNO.png

RK9039

There's only so many coffee deliveries I can do in Elite Dangerous. I'm almost at my limit Konami, just tell us.

Euron

Congrats to the winners: Vally, JPizzle84, GreyOcelot, Euron Crow's Eye, and Love Deterrence. Codes PM'd!

Murry Festivus.

EDIT: Bah, forum requires 30 seconds between messages? One sec, folks, PM on cooldown.
Yes!!! Thank you so much!!!

Edit: ...What happened to this thread?

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
What the hell, you guys. This is beating a horse until it's dead, and then keep beating it until it doesn't even look like a horse!

So what's the plan? Silence her before we're compromised?

She survived?!

Top Bottom