• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miley Cyrus' album sales slide down the pole: Tween fans think she is too "grown up"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeke

Banned
milkyjay20 said:
fucking pedos, close this thread NOW

Pedophilia (or paedophilia) is a psychological disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children.

I don't see any prepubescent children in this thread, I see a girl turning 18 this fall and one turning 18 next summer.

G-Fex

Xeke said:
Pedophilia (or paedophilia) is a psychological disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a sexual preference for prepubescent children.

I don't see any prepubescent children in this thread, I see a girl turning 18 this fall and one turning 18 next summer.

It's really something seeing someone anticipate girls turning legal age.

I'm going to make a thread about mature women, you wait and see.

Xeke

Banned
G-Fex said:

Well they're already legal to have sex with, just not photograph.:lol I'm not really looking forward to it it just bothers me on GAF every time I see the pedo attack thrown out for something that isn't even close to pedophilia.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
G-Fex said:

8mk1E.gif
http://www.countdownto18.com/
8mk1E.gif

G-Fex said:
I'm glad I'm oblivious to what's hip.

It's a blessing to be out of high school.

Yeah its funny hearing my nephews/nieces still in high school ranting about certain music artists/groups of their generation and I'm just totally oblivious :lol

Then they look at me surprised like "wha... you never heard of _____?!?" "umm.... no?"

Funny thing about the victoria justice gif: the first time I saw her take off that flannel shirt on tv, the first thing that came to mind was GAF :lol

G-Fex

fu3lfr3nzy said:
Yeah its funny hearing my nephews/nieces still in high school ranting about certain music artists/groups of their generation and I'm just totally oblivious :lol

Then they look at me surprised like "wha... you never heard of _____?!?" "umm.... no?"

Funny thing about the victoria justice gif: the first time I saw her take off that flannel shirt on tv, the first thing that came to mind was GAF :lol

Yeah, I don't mind missing out on what's in now, cause I guess it's not for me. :lol

It's a bitch to find someone to talk vintage music with like the Beatles, Floyd, etc.

BlueTsunami said:

I wish I could say I'm surprised but after the hermonie thing from Harry Potter, I'm not anymore. She's over 18 now right?

Medalion

Banned
G-Fex said:
Yeah, I don't mind missing out on what's in now, cause I guess it's not for me. :lol

It's a bitch to find someone to talk vintage music with like the Beatles, Floyd, etc.

I wish I could say I'm surprised but after the hermonie thing from Harry Potter, I'm not anymore. She's over 18 now right?
She's 20 now.

Xeke said:

Effing this.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Xeke said:
According to wiki, Gomez turns 18 next week apparently.

AFreak

Banned
ChoklitReign said:
I usually don't blame the country's problems on entertainment, e.g. violence and video games, but it's pretty obvious that the shitty outfits pop stars wear today are making girls sluttier. Who the hell started that shit?

i don't care who started it, i'm just waiting for the OK on full frontal.

Miley Cyrus' problem is this: outside of teenagers and tweenagers, who the heck buys her albums? :p

I'm yet to see a 19 year old out of best buy with her album :0

Cipherr

This isnt really surprising, I caught the video where she was wearing the black wings, when I saw the little text in the bottom corner saying it was miley cirus I immediately thought "someones trying to hard". Not that it isnt to be expected, its pretty typical around that age so meh. And pedo gaf is so silly, Go ahead and date some 19 year old, get tired of banging her two weeks later and pull your hair out trying to get rid of her.

You don't want anything to do with barely adult girls as a grown ass man, no matter what your dick tries to convince you of when you look at those goddamn pictures.

G-Fex said:
beside teenage girls are annoying twats

Basically this.

Puncture said:
This isnt really surprising, I caught the video where she was wearing the black wings, when I saw the little text in the bottom corner saying it was miley cirus I immediately thought "someones trying to hard". Not that it isnt to be expected, its pretty typical around that age so meh. And pedo gaf is so silly, Go ahead and date some 19 year old, get tired of banging her two weeks later and pull your hair out trying to get rid of her.

You don't want anything to do with barely adult girls as a grown ass man, no matter what your dick tries to convince you of when you look at those goddamn pictures.

Basically this.

Pretty much this. I like older women better, actually, just because I can't stand the angst, attitude, and craziness of younger women. I like more mature people to have, you know, a mature relation =0 I'm 23 and my wife is 29 =P

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Medalion said:
So...does GAF get the balloons, confetti, and noise makers yet?
Someone on GAF is going to make a thread about it and this whole conversation will start all over again.

Novid

Banned
god gaf is awsome...

oh and good for these girls hating on cyrus. they want a hero not a heel. Dont get me started on Disney's nonchanunt policy though. they started it dont be suprised when there stars catch the flak.

G-Fex

Medalion said:
True, she doesn't go posting nude photos of herself before her 18th birthday and pretend it was an accident.

They're never accidents.

No not even you Hayley Williams.

Sohter.Nura said:
Miley Cyrus' problem is this: outside of teenagers and tweenagers, who the heck buys her albums? :p

I'm yet to see a 19 year old out of best buy with her album :0
I know a bunch of girls that listen to Cyrus and they're in college.:lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom