• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Milo Yiannopoulous resigns from Breitbart over pedophilia comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

C5NnXjzWMAEY_Y-.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/grynbaum/status/834124012678676485/photo/1

I believe there is to be some sort of press conference quite soon also?

Lock if old.

EDIT: press conference on now, link below

Good. The smaller of a platform his hateful words have, the better. I'm all for free speech, but this isn't an example of his free speech being revoked, it's an example of him being succumbing to the repercussions of his hate speech.

xsarien

daedsiluap
What we also learned is that Breitbart does have a moral line they won't cross, what's disappointing is that it has to come to pedophilia before they tell someone they've gone too far.

SerTapTap

Hell fuckin' yeah. Hope his life is ruined. That's what happens when being a piece of shit is your entire existence.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I feel robbed of a victory here. Damnit. Fired would have been better.

Now his only voice is his Facebook page and website? Good!

Dat logo though

right? Some day, I'll want an explanation of why he has a logo for himself. I don't have a logo.

Poor poor Milo, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. They're just taking you out of context when you literally said that it was cool for some 13 year old boys to have sexual relations with older men because they could act as mentors. They just don't understand you man.

Gutek

Im gonna do my usual shtick and poopoo the parade again.

He'll come back stronger and his fan base will be even more toxic.

You can't kill those roaches.

SerTapTap

There's so many tears on twitter. Never thought I'd see people stand up for a pedophile who's literal, self-avowed job is just to be a prick.

I feel robbed of a victory here. Damnit. Fired would have been better.

Now his only voice is his Facebook page and website? Good!
Kind of amazed he got banned from Twitter before facebook, given their record of allowing harassment. Maybe he's less personally aggressive on FB though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom