• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog-fu

Banned
Silver lining. The 3 day delay may have been an exaggeration. I'm hearing from different sources it could come out in a day or two.

This sucks.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Hopefully we're still getting Naruto at least until the point where Naruto and Sakura hooks up because any sane person would know that it's inevitable.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Silver lining. The 3 day delay may have been an exaggeration. I'm hearing from different sources it could come out in a day or two.

This sucks.

Eh it's nothing new. Go back a few years and Friday/Saturday releases were normal. They'll ease up on the crackdown after a few weeks, they always have.

Eh it's nothing new. Go back a few years and Friday/Saturday releases were normal. They'll ease up on the crackdown after a few weeks, they always have.

Yeah, when was the last we had a crackdown? 2-3 years ago? Situation sorted itself relatively quick.

luckyguess

Neo Member
This is maddening. I can deal with the manga not coming out when there's a Japanese holiday because they announce it ahead of time and I can mentally prepare for the wait. But to wake up fully expecting to read it only to find out it's not coming until next week... It's like someone stole Christmas...

giphy.gif

luckyguess

Neo Member
The question is how she even had kids, someone fucked an alien.

Kaguya isn't an alien. She's not from another planet. My best guess is that she was a normal human being before eating the chakra fruit. The real question is, where the hell did the Shinju tree come from? Anyone got any thoughts on that?

You're getting it for free, people have no right to complain. Lol

Im not complaining, but i still do buy the volumes, does that count? and the last time they had a really really bad crack down was around 2010~2011, i couldnt find nothing to do in my computer class... so boring.

luckyguess

Neo Member
Also I want a full color Kaguya. I want to know if she has grey skin and red hair like her son.

I notice that Kishimoto's depiction of hair color in his black and white drawings is very inconsistent. For instance, in the manga, he decides to leave Hagoromo's hair white. However, he color's Karin's hair black. He also leaves Pain's hair white. However, Kushina's hair is medium shaded. Again, Nagato's hair (before death) is black. In full color, they all have red hair, perhaps in variant shades but still, his depiction of them in black and white make it extremely hard to guess an actual color.

GulAtiCa

When I was in my last year of college (late 2008), I remember thinking Thursday very late release (like very close to midnight if not 2am Firday) was once considered a early release. Back then Friday releases in the morning (EDT timezone) was the norm.

Yeah, Friday chapters were still a thing in 2008 and maybe 2009-2010 too? Of course there were some occasions of earlier or later releases, but that was the norm. Also think there was a period where Thursday was the norm?

iirc we started getting earlier releases because a rival group always rushed to beat the then-main group.

Yeah, Friday chapters were still a thing in 2008 and maybe 2009-2010 too? Of course there were some occasions of earlier or later releases, but that was the norm. Also think there was a period where Thursday was the norm?

iirc we started getting earlier releases because a rival group always rushed to beat the then-main group.

Yea i remember getting chapters on thurs. that was when it was pein vs konoha chapters i think.

When does the official translation comes out. This Friday? If it comes before the pirated one, I have no reason not to read the Viz one, which isn't terrible like Manga Stream (they often change entire likes of dialog for no reason)

When does the official translation comes out. This Friday? If it comes before the pirated one, I have no reason not to read the Viz one, which isn't terrible like Manga Stream (they often change entire likes of dialog for no reason)

everyone officially gets it on a Monday

We usually get the translated scans early on a Wednesday a week prior to the Monday of the official release

and by official release I mean Japan and The digital WSJ magazine here in the West

WOW AMAZING CHAPTER. KAGUYA IS GONE ALREADY. SASUKE IS THE TRUE ENEMY.

LUCKILY THE FINAL UCHIHA LEFT ALIVE KAKASHI HATAKE DID THAT MOVE TO OWN HIM.

OMGGGG.

luckyguess

Neo Member
trying to sound excited

man what a BS chapter... GOD SMH

Sasuke getting hit by that move was stupid... plus another Kakashi power up? Come on Kishi

What? This chapter was awesome. The panel that showed Kakashi's shirt ripped, revealing that he had Hamura's face growing out of his back clearly explained his new power ups perfectly. Kishimoto redeemed himself with that one!

Ciastek3214

How about the part where Sakura got the Byakugan, and killed Kaguya, and became Hokage, and sexed up Ten Ten, and Naruto was all like "Shiiiieeeeeeet".

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Playing Mario Kart. Putting the new chapter out of my mind for now. Waiting won't make it come any faster.

luckyguess

Neo Member
How about the part where Sakura got the Byakugan, and killed Kaguya, and became Hokage, and sexed up Ten Ten, and Naruto was all like "Shiiiieeeeeeet".

Hell yeah, perfect ending. But my favorite part was when Sasuke revealed that another power of his sharinegan was the ability to shoot a kunai out of his eye. Yeah, I know it only has a 5 foot range and has an hour long cool down but it was still kinda, sorta cool.

Mendrox

That sounds disappointing. Hopefuly another enemy will suddenly appear because this arc was way too short. I guess there will be a plottwist with Hagamoto like:

"Yo guys, I planned this from the beginning and now that you have sealed Kaguya, I will take your powers back and also get her power in the mean time. Now everyone will die!"

After his defeat Sasuke will fuse with the beasts and will fight Naruto for Hokage and at the end both of them will be so weak that Orochimaru will take over Sasukes body.

Begining of Part 3, everyone lost their Chakra cause Hagamoto is an asshole and stole everything. Now another power will surface and they will learn something from different dimensions.

Sounds to reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom