• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khezu

The twist is it's actually Naruto who has been evil this entire time.

Him and the Bijuu have been plotting the destruction of all the humans so they can live in peace.

One step closer to Mario! It's obvious at this point that Naruto will end around the movie's release. Kaguya was the buffer created to make this happen.

luckyguess

Neo Member
again
and Naruto will save her again but she still be gaga for Sasuke and the Sakura fans will still say she deserves Naruto

Seriously. Notice how while the world looked like it was falling to shit she was all "Sasuke-kun!" and Kakashi was like "What about Naruto!?" and Sakura looked at him like "Naruto who?"

Madara's old news, villains don't bounce back after being humiliated in that fashion. His ideals and everything he strived for was all one big hoax by Zetsu, Madara's done.

luckyguess

Neo Member
Then what's the point of even bringing Madara back? Unless Kishimoto was like "Oh shit, I forgot to have Naruto do the talk-no-jutsu on him before he died! Gotta fix that."

Seriously. Notice how while the world looked like it was falling to shit she was all "Sasuke-kun!" and Kakashi was like "What about Naruto!?" and Sakura looked at him like "Naruto who?"

seriously lol
lihpTDf.png

8UxMk8p.png

but you know she loves him so she knows that he is okay :p

Sai

The thing that gets me is that ninja story forgot everything about Hamura and Kaguya, yet the fact the Byakugan came before the Sharigan is some kind of popular knowledge that Kakashi pointed out casually in part 1. The references to it in Shippuden only made the retcon worse, in retrospect.
Actually, Kakashi said something more along the lines of the Uchiha clan's origins possibly lying with the Hyūga's, who were known as Konoha's eldest noble clan.

Which was much more vague than the fanon mistaken as canon statements such as the Uchiha stemming from the Hyuga, and the Sharingan being a devolved Byakugan.

Then what's the point of even bringing Madara back? Unless Kishimoto was like "Oh shit, I forgot to have Naruto do the talk-no-jutsu on him before he died! Gotta fix that."
Considering how heavily he was involved in putting all of the world's recent troubles in motion, I'd say that he needs to know that he was as much of a pawn as he deemed others like Obito to be; grant some closure on his character. I mean, Black Zetsu's sudden betrayal, and declaration of allegiance to Kaguya didn't have all that much time to set in before he started blowing up in response to all the chakra he was being force-fed.

And he should still have his Rinnegan. Might be used to undo some of the damage he's done with Gedō: Rinne Tensei, and give the readers a slightly more happier ending; though that may not be what all of us want.

That "?" was awkward, otherwise I didn't see any issue with that scene. She saw Sasuke, so of course she calls out to him.

To make up for the things he done (sorta). He needs closure now since BZ used him as a tool. If he still has the Rinnegan (he doesn't have Hashirama chest, so who knows) he can dispel IT and maybe revive everyone on the battlefield.

luckyguess

Neo Member
Please no... No more Disney deaths. Besides, the momentarily brought back to life only to sacrifice himself thing was literally done like 30 minutes back by Obito. I don't wan't Madara's send off to basically be recycled from Pain+Obito.

Yado

I think she was calling him because she could see him. Why would she randomly run around calling for Naruto?

luckyguess

Neo Member
I think she was calling him because she could see him. Why would she randomly run around calling for Naruto?

But can you explain why she looked at Kakashi like "the fuck?" when he asked about Naruto? I know it wasn't because she didn't care about him, just an odd reaction to the question for someone supposedly going to be Naruto's future wife.

Please no... No more Disney deaths. Besides, the momentarily brought back to life only to sacrifice himself thing was literally done like 30 minutes back by Obito. I don't wan't Madara's send off to basically be recycled from Pain+Obito.

This is Naruto we're talking about :lol Kaguya went out without any glory, Madara will have it better.

I mean I don't know what else he could offer. He's outnumbered and outpowered.

Well it's finally over. Looking forward to the fallout with Madara because he's technically alive.

Very anti-climactic but if there IS a part three, it better explain Kaguya and wtf she wanted. Unless the Sage does that next chap.

Namikaze1

Plot twist:

This has been all Tora the Cat's doing. He grew tired of being mistreated by the Fire Daimyo's wife and sought revenge for being returned to her by Team 7 a couple years back.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'm not really downplaying anything. It's one of those chapters where it's near impossible to make heads or tails of until we see what's next.

Not sure what's going on with madara OE the tailed beasts or the states of naruto and sasuke. Or whether or not hagoromo is just going to be like kbyeguyz.

When Naruto and Sasuke connected with their yin and yang-infused fists, Hagoromo was able to pull out his pets (the tailed beasts) and separate kaguya from the body she possessed... or something, sealing her up in the process.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I can't wait for Orochimaru to steal Madara's body and we get another fight.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

He's going to pull a nagato and revive all the allied forces that died.

No, seriously.

luckyguess

Neo Member
I don't feel like flying to Japan and I assume you're closer. In any case, somebody's gotta get punched. I'll print out a Kishimoto mask and you shall wear it.

luckyguess

Neo Member
It will be a friendly sparring match.

Yeah because as Naruto solemnly stated to Sasuke "You feel it too, right? Next time we fight... We'll both get bruised up a little bit."

Wait, that wasn't it, was it? Ah well, fuck what was said one-hundred-sum-odd chapters ago.

Namikaze1

its happening
Damn, too late. The Saiyans have arrived. Well, someone's got to be the hero. Godspeed, Silver.

Yeah because as Naruto solemnly stated to Sasuke "You feel it too, right? Next time we fight... We'll both get bruised up a little bit."

Wait, that wasn't it, was it? Ah well, fuck what was said one-hundred-sum-odd chapters ago.
Hey man, that was before Sasuke got all "I'm going to be Hokage!" on us. Those, those were some good times. The battle I imagined back then between the two will never take place now.

It will be a friendly sparring match.

Since the movie is set in the future, perhaps a match for the title of Hokage?

it's going to be a very serious battle. Have you guys missed all the hints about Sasuke's true intentions? The panel where he's like "I will erase the past" and slashes through Naruto's pic? People being suspicious of him, questioning his motives? He wanting to burn the bijuus down? Naruto recalling Itachi's words about what it means to be a Hokage and how he leaves Sasuke to Naruto, after the former says he's going to become Hokage and he doesn't care about other's opinion?

You guys better prepare for Valley of the End part 2.

I don't see the new chapter out.

It's on MP, but site's currently down

Namikaze1

it's going to be a very serious battle. Have you guys missed all the hints about Sasuke's true intentions? The panel where he's like "I will erase the past" and slashes through Naruto's pic? People being suspicious of him, questioning his motives? He wanting to burn the bijuus down? Naruto recalling Itachi's words about what it means to be a Hokage and how he leaves Sasuke to Naruto, after the former says he's going to become Hokage and he doesn't care about other's opinion?

You guys better prepare for Valley of the End part 2.

It's on MP, but site's currently down
That was a joke post you know. :p

I'm actually rooting for a Sasuke vs Naruto showdown to occur. The mighty Uchiha needs to get his ass kicked.

luckyguess

Neo Member
Now that I think about it, why do you guys keep talking about some impending fighting match for the Hokage title. That's not even how it works.

Welfare

I fucking cried reading that chapter. Naruto is ending! :(

But now what about everyone in the tree? Wouldn't they be close to becoming Zetsu abominations now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom