• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxious

God, if these spoilers are true this was a horrible ending. I'm calling it ending as I'm guessing it's done before that movie comes out in December.

So i guess we're now gonna get chapters explaining what's gonna happen with the tailed beasrs, and a tearful goodbye between Naruto and Minato. Ow and Kakashi becoming Hokage ofcourse.

Mendrox

God, if these spoilers are true this was a horrible ending. I'm calling it ending as I'm guessing it's done before that movie comes out in December.

So i guess we're now gonna get chapters explaining what's gonna happen with the tailed beasrs, and a tearful goodbye between Naruto and Minato. Ow and Kakashi becoming Hokage ofcourse.

You think this manga ends? Even this arc? How naiv.

ffdgh

As anticlimactic as that was, i just glad it's finally over. Also why couldn't you just let madara stay supposedly dead?

Sai

Terrible conclusion to a terrible fight.

Kaguya was should've remained as nothing more than a bullet point of Naruto's history.

Khezu

Naruto and Sasuke lost their BFF powers.

Sasuke kept his Rinnegan though.
I wonder if Naruto will still be able to use Senjustu of the Six Paths, and the truth seeking balls.

Damn I don't even care if the conclusion seemed to come quick and sudden (at least the kaguya conclusion). I'm just excited to see what happens next. There's still a long ways to go before this is over so I'm guessing the next arc that begins....however it begins....will possibly be the last one. Also might be the one leading to Naruto vs Sasuke.

So what was happening to the tailed beasts here?

Damn I don't even care if the conclusion seemed to come quick and sudden (at least the kaguya conclusion). I'm just excited to see what happens next. There's still a long ways to go before this is over so I'm guessing the next arc that begins....however it begins....will possibly be the last one. Also might be the one leading to Naruto vs Sasuke.

So what was happening to the tailed beasts here?

in previous chapters i remember sasuke telling naruto that he would let the 10 tails burn. so im guessing sasuke is going to kill all the tailed beast

Namikaze1

Finally! It's over!
I yelled out "Fuck Yeah!" when Naruto threw Black Zetsu towards the Chibaku Tensei rock. Bitch deserves to be with his mommy.

By the way what about those sage sealing tools that Madara spat out

will they use them to seal Madara away?
Remember when Kishi had that panel of Tenten staring at one of them? Yeah, we all thought it would lead to her having her "Fuck Yeah!" moment. Look where we at now.

Finally! It's over!
I yelled out "Fuck Yeah!" when Naruto threw Black Zetsu towards the Chibaku Tensei rock. Bitch deserves to be with his mommy.
Yeah I enjoyed that too.

That felt so rushed in the most comical way possible.
Maybe it was the translation but the wording made it funnier. All of a sudden kaguya is gone and they're like whooop that's over time to live peacefully! Sage is like GJ GUYS THUMBS UP.

Something has to be coming.

Khezu

I still stand by my opinion that Madara should have been the War Arc's End Boss.

I would have preferred Tobi.

Madara was an odd character, and he had no real connection to Naruto or Sasuke.
Tobi killed Naruto's parents and Sasukes clan, felt more personal.

Sai

Naruto and Sasuke lost their BFF powers.

Sasuke kept his Rinnegan though.
I wonder if Naruto will still be able to use Senjustu of the Six Paths, and the truth seeking balls.
Naruto should still be able to use Rikudō Senjutsu since he should still have fragments of all nine Bijū within him. The powers they were given concerned the initiation of the seal, which ended up being just a super powerful Chibaku Tensei.

I liked the imagery of Buddha clasping his palms together behind them though.

Desmond

Inb4 Six Paths is the real villain and Naruto has to find his brother to defeat him.

I read a theory which basically argues that the Sage= Moon = Darkness and his brother is the Sun = light.

Pein

Banned
Kaguya was lame as fuck, if Kishimoto doesn't drop a bomb in the next couple of chapters then I say it might be over this year if he gets a extra long farewell chapter.

Shit, you're right. The Saiyans are coming, people! Run for your lives!

Please let there not be an aliens arc. Please, Ramen God, please!

b5c9091450aa.png

Namikaze1

I would have preferred Tobi.

Madara was an odd character, and he had no real connection to Naruto or Sasuke.
Tobi killed Naruto's parents and Sasukes clan, felt more personal.
Pre-Obito reveal Tobi or After-Obito reveal Tobi? I vastly prefer the former.

Sai

Hagoromo has the kind of face that only a mother could love
until he betrays her by turning her into the core of a planetoid

Sooooo... we'll never learn about that Hagoromo brother?
I feel like Kaguya and Hamura were only there to explain the the origins of the Hyūga and Byakugan.

Zeroth

Hagoromo has the kind of face that only a mother could love
until he betrays her by turning her into the core of a planetoid

I feel like Kaguya and Hamura were only there to explain the the origins of the Hyūga and Byakugan.

The thing that gets me is that ninja story forgot everything about Hamura and Kaguya, yet the fact the Byakugan came before the Sharigan is some kind of popular knowledge that Kakashi pointed out casually in part 1. The references to it in Shippuden only made the retcon worse, in retrospect.

luckyguess

Neo Member
I think you guys are downplaying the fact that Kaguya spit Madara out moments before she was sealed. Isn't that parallel to how Black Zetsu became her will?

I'm not really downplaying anything. It's one of those chapters where it's near impossible to make heads or tails of until we see what's next.

Not sure what's going on with madara OE the tailed beasts or the states of naruto and sasuke. Or whether or not hagoromo is just going to be like kbyeguyz.

luckyguess

Neo Member
I just mean it's easier to make a connection to Madara as the next threat than the Sage is going to suddenly say "By the way; I'm evil" and punch Naruto in the face theories being mentioned.

Namikaze1

Hagoromo: "Congratulations, you won!"
Naruto and gang: "Yay!"
Hagoromo: "But I regret to inform you the Infinite Tsukiyomi is still in effect. Oh, and I'm evil by the way." *stabs Sasuke*
Naruto/Sakura: "Teme/Sasuke-kun!"

luckyguess

Neo Member
haha, all jokes aside, I don't see the sage being the real villain theory panning out. If so, it would make no sense for him to bring Naruto and Sasuke (the two who have the best chance of stopping him) back to the real world. The sage would already prove to be an idiot of a final villain just based off that alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom