• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natal = Kinect. E3 event of Cirque du Waggle, Space Ponchos and KINECTIMALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizzyb

Banned
GCX said:
3DS and Vitality Sensor?

I'm talking about the fight over the living room space. Handheld market is a sealed deal for Nintendo, but MS and Sony are now moving into their other territory.

With 3rd party core games becoming less and less prevalent and MS and Sony inching into the casual space, Wii really needs to have something happen.

domlolz said:
surprised I was the first to do this(sloppily)...

2hnueqb.gif

Forget E3 I could watch this all day!! :lol

Raide

Bizzyb said:
I'm talking about the fight over the living room space. Handheld market is a sealed deal for Nintendo, but MS and Sony are now moving into their other territory.

With 3rd party core games becoming less and less prevalent and MS and Sony inching into the casual space, Wii really needs to have something happen.

Zelda Wii will be Nintendo's answer.

Adam J.

Last night I dreamed that Leonard Nimoy walked out onstage during the Natal briefing and said "Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to an old friend of mine..." Lights went down and Seaman appeared onscreen.

Feep

Banned
Hey, GAF. Inside the theater. Got a seat, but this place is CROWDED. Every seat is filled, and I imagine a few are going to be standing in the back.

I have no indications that any delay is taking place.

The setup, I must admit, is smaller and less impressive than last year's, at the Galen Center. I guess they blew their budget on last night. :lol :lol :lol

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
The GT video is stuck for me for some reason. It started for a sec and then got stuck. Any suggestions.
I plan to watch live on Gamespot though.

slider

"The people walking on the ceiling was awesome... oh, and the elephant..." FFS.

Geoff went "hands on" afterwards. Dirty dawg.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Vamphuntr said:
It's nice the DLC is a direct sequel to the plot.
yeah, though he was a little hesitant when he was talking about new cutscene content and the like. we'll see. oh well, something for nothing is cool.

Kunan

wow IGN just showed 6 seasons worth of LOST spoilers a minute ago. Thank god I've seen the show. Who the fuck's idea was that? :lol :lol

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Feep said:
Hey, GAF. Inside the theater. Got a seat, but this place is CROWDED. Every seat is filled, and I imagine a few are going to be standing in the back.

I have no indications that any delay is taking place.

The setup, I must admit, is smaller and less impressive than last year's, at the Galen Center. I guess they blew their budget on last night. :lol :lol :lol
Mad love for the updates last night man. Shit was legendary! :lol :lol
Keep the updates flowing please.

Is the GameTrailers preshow "exclusives" to cover the trailers for the games that Microsoft went "uh, no, lol" at when considering having them in the press conference, effectively making them the rejects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom