• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natal = Kinect. E3 event of Cirque du Waggle, Space Ponchos and KINECTIMALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

parasight

JonathanEx said:
Is the GameTrailers preshow "exclusives" to cover the trailers for the games that Microsoft went "uh, no, lol" at when considering having them in the press conference, effectively making them the rejects?

I doubt Microsoft ever "considered" them. Just small games trying to get a little momentum before all the big news blows up.

The guy in the gametrailers stream keeps saying Natal like "Nah-Taal"... I always assumed it was "Nay-tal". I guess I'm wrong... surprised it's been this long and I haven't heard anybody actually say it out loud until now.

StuBurns

Banned
Jeff seems like a decent guy, but he's a fucking pussy. Interviewing the guy didn't dare ask a half challenging question.

An embarrassment to 'journalism'.

It's cool guys he's a core gamer too, and we should be excited about the technology behind Nat-- I mean Kinect.

fakeedit: guy being interviewed on GTTV

JWong

Banned
Wow, E3 stream on Youtube?

I think that one is going to be the most reliable and highest quality. Or where else is the best for streaming?

~Devil Trigger~ said:
watching GT now..

PR is probably a job im gonna have to stay away from for the most part of my life...:lol
I do a lot of work in PR, and it can be challenging.

You constantly hope and pray that your employer doesn't do something stupid.

Feep

Banned
I kind of want to post directly on GAF, but the 500's could make that frustrating. I think I'll stick to Twitter for the most part. @Feep, everyone!

qwerty2k

Anyone know how long it usually takes for the press conference to go up archived? i want to watch Italy world cup game and then watch conference directly after...don't want to watc hfooty if i have to wait until tomorrow to watch the conference.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
StuBurns said:
Jeff seems like a decent guy, but he's a fucking pussy. Interviewing the guy didn't dare ask a half challenging question.

They did a deal to get this coverage exclusively. This is basically an 'official' MS show, so I wouldn't expect Geoff to challenge anyone into going too far off message or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom