• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natal = Kinect. E3 event of Cirque du Waggle, Space Ponchos and KINECTIMALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeels

Can someone please explain to me why everyone is wearing a provided robe to the event? This is so weird.

Also, that Kinect logo is very unappealing.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
God's Beard said:
jzyg3.jpg
He's here to chew ass and kick bubblegum, and he's all out of ass.

Wait...

rpmurphy

Gamer @ Heart said:
Jeff Canata hasnt tweeted in like 15 minutes.

SOMEONE PLEASE CONFIRM IF HE IS STILL ALIVE OR CONSCIOUS.
If the mind control device didn't get him, the snipers did and he's been replaced.

genjiZERO said:
So is there any gaming to be had or is it a case of someone pulling a fire alarm because they don't want to take a test?

There is an hour of "atmospherics" and then a 45 minute show... I think they are still in the first hour of this BS

Kinect?

Man, that name is even hard for native English speakers to pronounce, but hey people got used even weirder name, like ....... hmm ........ Hippopotamus!

Kinectimals, seriously????

$189 ? :lol :lol :lol

Not one cent above $99, I tell you that. Microsoft knows their shit.

Shard said:
Well, you know what they say, if you can't impress them confuse the hell out of them.

Works like a charm with the geek crowd, at least in the short term. Gaming journalists in particular are always impressed with the shiny.

But hey, what can I say? I want to be there too!

Parapraxis

Paco said:
They're obviously going to be associated. Images trigger memories more than any other sense. If people hear Kinect and think back to such vivid, wild, and different imagery then it's a very strong marketing tactic.

Some people are going to walk away confused (most of GAF), because they just don't get it. The one's who enjoy it are going to follow Kinect through to release.

Day one. I'll preorder through Amazon.com as soon as it's available.

Lemme guess, you cut a poncho out of a garbage bag so you could feel more in tune with what's going on at the Kinetic experience?
:lol :lol :lol
You sound like an MS employee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom