• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natal = Kinect. E3 event of Cirque du Waggle, Space Ponchos and KINECTIMALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebur said:
Previously on Lost..

kinectlost.gif

hahahaha

JBaird

Banned
painful fart said:
Kinect?

Man, that name is even hard for native English speakers to pronounce, but hey people got used even weirder name, like ....... hmm ........ Hippopotamus!

Kinectimals, seriously????

$189 ? :lol :lol :lol

Not one cent above $99, I tell you that. Microsoft knows their shit.

How is Kinect hard to say? Do you also have a hard time saying connect?

painful fart said:
Kinect?

Man, that name is even hard for native English speakers to pronounce, but hey people got used even weirder name, like ....... hmm ........ Hippopotamus!

Kinectimals, seriously????

$189 ? :lol :lol :lol

Not one cent above $99, I tell you that. Microsoft knows their shit.
After this event, everyone will know that.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
jwhdavison

At Microsoft thing. Wearing a white sheet, having stepped through a hole in the wall to be greeted by a family in multiple languages.

I'm at the event and I gotta say... Weidest thing EVER. everyone is confused and occasionally amused. Nothing had been spoken thus far other than some chants and music that's straight out of Enya or Ecco the Dolphin. Gotta love our ponchos though. We are part of a cult!

If u don't hear back from me...well Ive become a member of the Dollhouse.

KevinCow

Banned
Wait, what the hell is going on? There's an event right now? One that involves sticking everyone in the audience in creepy white robes?

Rhindle

$189 wouldn't surprise me. They're treating this like a console launch. ~$200 is sort of the sweet spot for "major holiday gifts", and that's what they're hoping this will be.

Whatever really. All of this guarantees that there will not be massive penetration among the existing user base. Therefore we won't have to worry much about third parties diverting development resources to this, and it should all blow over shortly.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Wario64 said:
jwhdavison

At Microsoft thing. Wearing a white sheet, having stepped through a hole in the wall to be greeted by a family in multiple languages.
Konichiwa bitches!

Thabass

Well, let's just hope these aren't the ONLY games that are going to be ann...oh, fuck these games are the ONLY games that are going to be announced, aren't they?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
My prediction:

This event is mentioned frequently for years to come...in GAF's yearly "Worst E3 moments?" thread.

slider

Craig Majaski said:
I'm at the event and I gotta say... Weidest thing EVER. everyone is confused and occasionally amused. Nothing had been spoken thus far other than some chants and music that's straight out of Enya or Ecco the Dolphin. Gotta love our ponchos though. We are part of a cult!

If u don't hear back from me...well Ive become a member of the Dollhouse.

That's not good... post if there's some actual substance; bearing in mind the earlier mention of "entertainment" v. games.

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
people are leaving??

fail confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom