• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nathan's 2016 Hot Dog Eating Contest |OT| Making America Great for 100 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

Is she counting Stonie's correct? He's doing two at once but sometimes only counting 1 it seems. Joey too, sometimes two at once, looks like counting 1.
I think those guys in referee costumes are keeping track as well

Hoo-doo

Banned
I'm watching this for like five minutes now and it makes me want to fucking vomit.

I'm not sure how my fragile european sensibilities can handle this. Chestnut looks like a man about to fucking die.

70 dogs. 70. Think about that for a moment. The guy probably just consumed over 20k calories in 10 minutes, and thats just the meat.

My gut aches just thinking about that, but my asshole quivers in fear as to what the shits must be like over the next 24 hours.

Hoo-doo

Banned
70 dogs. 70. Think about that for a moment. The guy probably just consumed over 20k calories in 10 minutes, and thats just the meat.

My gut aches just thinking about that, but my asshole quivers in fear as to what the shits must be like over the next 24 hours.

Wait, these guys don't fucking hurl the second they get off the stage?

His poor body, goddamn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom