• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF MAY 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
baccano.jpg

Earlier than expected :D

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
5713359162_e7df648686_z.jpg

5713387896_21501c3c08_z.jpg

5713364836_02dd5111c9_z.jpg

5713363766_c67c3c1d2e_z.jpg

5712801363_b6de0c0c12_z.jpg

5712800275_d11de3d5b5_z.jpg

5712796919_a07bcff25e_z.jpg

The Art of Alice Madness Returns Book, Hardcover 185 page,many Absolutely amazing pieces of art inside this book,Concept arts ,sketches,scrapped stuff ( like the old Alice Madness Returns logos),and yeah there are some spoilers in the book I think, so be warned.

Now I just need the Game.

MiniBossman said:
Genesis games I picked up at Too Many Games last weekend

DSC_0428.jpg

Fuck Yes! I played the fuck out of Jungle Strike when I was younger. I need to re-buy that game. Have you played any of the other Strike games? Are they any good?

Yes Boss!

moop2000 said:
That's a mighty ouch. Altogether those could go for $700
It is what it is.

Sadly, I unloaded almost a full NA CDi collection at the time...the shift to the playstation generation alienated me, was going to college, and just decided to take a few years break. The one title I most miss is Escape From Cyber City...still hoping that shows up on a download service eventually. The euro release of dreamcast brought back to gaming at the turn of the century, thankfully! I'll always think of the DC logo in blue...red still seems strange to this day.

Yay for nostalgia!

Yazuka

My friend got me this one. Not as good as the other Optimus Prime in this thread. But still one of my favorite designs for him.

2011-05-12-WarforCybertronOptimus.jpg

New sunglasses. Can't wear the Original Wayfarers because they're too big for my head so rolling with the New Wayfarers instead.

ed5196e9.jpg

Siegfried

Chairhome said:
I guess imageshack does it differently. On each of your images, if you look at the bottom right of the imageshack page, there's a link that says "embed thumbnails of your image", click it, then copy and paste that link where it says "forum"
Like this: (edited cause if you do the image instead of the thumbnail, its huge)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yeah, I can do it just fine with a PC, problem is imageshack has now an mobile version of the page and it's total crap, with no links at all. What would be your suggestion of a better place for me to start hosting images? Photobucket?

As promised, here are the proper pics and a bonus one of Mortal Kombat :)

img0161ou.jpg

img0124iv.jpg

img0148zv.jpg

WARP10CK

Banned
My new iphone arrived and I know that there is probably will be an Iphone 5 but don´t really care I LIKE IT :) but you Android boys will be happy to know that I use an HTC Desire as well.

photo.jpg
[/IMG]

CoachKevin said:
Rubbermaid Hose Mount (works great as a headphone stand) to hold my new Audio-Technica ATH-m50s. Again, thanks to the headphone thread in the off-topic:
photo7.jpg

Thanks so much for this. I haven't looked at the headphone topic and this is a great idea. After some searching, I managed to track 2 of these down in my town and grabbed both. These actually look really good and I just love reappropriating stuff. Even my interior designer gf thinks they're great!

8BitsAtATime said:
Fuck Yes! I played the fuck out of Jungle Strike when I was younger. I need to re-buy that game. Have you played any of the other Strike games? Are they any good?
I played Soviet Strike back in the day for the PS1. Basically they seem to be about the same.

Yes Boss!

_dementia said:
KC1Unl.jpg

Alien and Aliens on blu.
First time I'll see these. Hope the GAF hype doesn't disappoint.
Those movies go far, far beyond any type of hype GAF could ever muster.

Enjoy them! Pretty cool that they are virgin viewings for you. Your only dilemma is ultimately deciding which one is the better masterwork.

Anth0ny

_dementia said:
KC1Unl.jpg

Alien and Aliens on blu.

I need to pick these up. I resisted the quadrilogy set, now I have no excuse

Never watched them either, but I've always wanted to.

Bought "Kore Gang" for Wii for a 5 euros new (they had tons of them)

I also picked up a third Logic Arcade Stick for Wii because..uhm...I can and it's cheap

rebought the Gamecube version of "Gauntlet" for a whooping 50 cents. can't wait to fire up this baby again. this time on the Wii.

arrM2.jpg

sidenote: started playing Kore Gang a bit and so far it's pretty great :)

_dementia said:
KC1Unl.jpg

Alien and Aliens on blu.

I only wish I could watch them all fresh and brand new again. Aliens is in my top 3 movies of all time. Believe the hype.

Yes Boss!

Picked up Princess Debut for my Cave collection. $9.97 new.

135f6202.jpg

And throwing my support behind Fox's attempt to sell a major bollywood movie in the west....probably futile. The back of the DVD even equates it to Ferris Bueller (wtf). In any case, the indian blu-ray release was poorly authored with non-functioning menus which was recently reauthored so I'm happy to support the american DVD release till the new blu-rays make it to the NA importers. A world-class and top-flight movie, one of the smartest hindi movies to release in the last year and quite admirable for Fox to give it a nominal push in the west.

ed74a86b.jpg

luka

Loves Robotech S1
_dementia said:
KC1Unl.jpg

Alien and Aliens on blu.
You lucky bastard. Enjoy.

I wish I had waited instead of rushing to buy the quadrilogy when these are the only movies I wanted.

Yes Boss!

luka said:
You lucky bastard. Enjoy.

I wish I had waited instead of rushing to buy the quadrilogy when these are the only movies I wanted.
Shush you!

Alien 3 is amazing as an early Finch. And Ressurection is a curiosity as a post City of Lost Children, pre-Amelie Jeunet...with the added bonus of Darius Khondji as DP (and Ron Pearlman, Dominic Pinion as well!). If I recall, _dementia picked up the blu of Delicatessen last year. After watching the Ridley and Cameron flics, any sane person will want to move onto the other two! Lots to love in them!

luka

Loves Robotech S1
MYE said:
Alien 3 is awesome!
Sure, if you like what basically amounts to a rehash of the original movie, only not scary at all and with a bunch of characters you hate. :p

Polk

TheBez said:
What came in that? Looks intense!
Well it weights 3.8kg (~8.3 pounds) so is hefty box.
It comes with:

S5003417.JPG

head statue of Geralt

S5003418.JPG
S5003419.JPG
S5003420.JPG
S5003421.JPG

~200 pages artbook

S5003423.JPG
S5003424.JPG

coin

S5003426.JPG

playing cards and set of dices

S5003427.JPG
S5003436.JPG

at least two papercraft models

S5003428.JPG

guide

S5003429.JPG

game (duh)

S5003431.JPG
S5003432.JPG

map

S5003437.JPG

some dvd video and OST

S5003438.JPG

Pamphlet on King Henselt

S5003439.JPG

and a thank you note for buying the game

Bigger version of the pics

bitoriginal

Thats one mighty impressive CE. Sort of what you wish from every collectors edition, only to be letdown by a downloadable code for the soundtrack and a guide full of mistakes. Definitely an excellent pickup, I can feel the quality from here.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Picked these up last Tuesday.
Photo_747E4D3D-33C3-E4D4-5FD4-C136D84513B7.jpg

Enjoying both.

Baconbitz

Banned
WrsW2s.jpg

My phone battery is dying so the thing to the left is a new battery. I bought the tails key cap because A. I don't give a shit what you think about me and B. I have two keys that are the same look and both fit in both doors. It's to distinguish one from another.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
ToyBroker said:
The Witcher 2 CE is cool and all....but did you guys see how EXPENSIVE it is?

It's outrageously priced.

It's $129 cheaper than CODMW2 and Halo Reach plastic toys editions, and you get actually tons of cool stuff and an amazing art book here.

Top Bottom